Chapter 17 - Echos of the Past/Warnings for the Future

Y/N: Shit shit! SHIT!!! 

I Said to myself. While running down the hallways it was filled with a crowd of students trying to go home. I ran through and dodged any incoming students, few teachers tried to stop me but I didn't really care, my only goal was to make it and I did. I busted through the door which startled everyone. 

Y/N: Im so sorry Im late! 

Sayo: Where have you been?! Its been 30 minutes since the bell rang! Did you not hear Shirokane san when she said to meet up in the office right after school? 

Sayo said as she crossed her arms in disappointment. 

Rinko: Hikawa-san… i'm sure he had a good reason as to why he was late… 

Sayo: good reason or not you should have atleast communicated to us that you were going to be late. 

Y/N: I had personal problems to deal with and it took longer than expected…

Sayo: Personal problems? What kind? 

Y/N: The personal kind of problems… don't worry about it. 

I didn't want to explain any further because what just happened was between me and Aya when I was alone with her. 

Sayo: That is not a legitimate excuse. Why are you late? 

Sayo said, trying to press the matter further. 

Y/N: And that is none of your Business. I ment what I said. Its a personal problem. Dont worry about it. 

I said in a more passive aggressive tone. 

Rinko: Hikawa-san… If L/N-San says it's something personal… then I think it's not wise to pry into it… 

Y/N: It would be a wise choice to listen to  Shirokane.

I said while deepening my glare to sayo. 

Sayo:... *sigh* Fine. I think I was out of line with that. Anyways now that you're here we can start. 

Sayo finally backed off and I began to ease up. We began the afternoon meeting to discuss various topics. The biggest topic of all was the club budget and supply  forms. Sayo had told me that I had to expedite the club supply forms because if I don't then more work will just stack up on me as there were other things that I needed to start worrying about, especially since they want me to start on the finances for the school cultural festival and the school field trip which is where I'm going to be the heaviest in terms of workload. 

After the afternoon meeting I set out to the various clubs around the school to gather more supply request forms. So far it was going smoothly since most of the clubs either had what they needed already or they had already pre-staged their forms, so it became a matter of just collecting. 

After an hour of collecting forms the only one who was left was the school tennis team. I went down to the tennis field. As I went there I met up with a girl who had blue grey eyes and short black shoulder length hair sitting on the bench. I approached her while she was wiping the sweat from her face. As I approached up to her she looked up to me. 

Misaki: Oh hey Y/N, I havent seen you in a while. 

Y/N: Yeah. I Guess It has been awhile. 

I said while sat down next to Misaki. 

Misaki: How are things going with you? 

Y/N: I've been busy with alot of stuff. 

Misaki: Well you look busy thats for sure. 

She said as she took a swig from her water bottle.

Misaki: I hope Kokoro isn't giving you any morebtrouble. Sheesh I swear she is going to be the death of me.