Chapter 7 - Band Party

Location
Galaxy Live house
Backroom

The girls and I made it to galaxy live house the girl who gave them the opportunity to preform introduced herself as Rokka Asahi and explaine that she was a Poppin Party fan. Right now were just chillin in the lounge backstage, Poppin Party got last pick so theyre up last. Right now a band called "Afterglow" is currently preforming. I just stood there watching them on the TV just captivated by their sound. I must say theve got a more "classical Rock sound" with their music.

Kasumi: Afterglow is so cool arent they?!

O-Tae: Theyre so confident

Rimi: Its their first time playing here but theyre so good...

I Guess I was so enveloped that I didn't realize those three were right next to me.

Arisa: Hey! Dont just Oogle at them! You need to listen

Y/N: Oh we are listening and they sound great

Arisa just pouted at my smart-ass remark

Y/N: So I take it you're acquainted with this band?

Kasumi: yeah! Ran-chan is the lead singer for the band Afterglow

O-tae: Mmhm whats cooler than their music is the bond that they share

Y/N: Meaning?

Rimi: Himari-chan said theyve been friends ever since they were kids and that they express that bond through their music

Y/N: I see...

Expressing bonds through music I thought...Thats such a beautiful concept they share with one another. I then began to think about my friends and the timed we've hung out during our downtime when we had days off, I remember back in kyoto whenever we had nothing to do everyone and I would just go down to the temple basement and just Jam out. Vince would always get me to play guitar with him, and Minami she would always teach me how to write and sing and Yuri...he was the one that got me interested in drums, he was really good at it and he taught me his way drumming...But the most important person of all was HER... She was the one who opened my heart to music and taught me how to play piano...those were good times...

???: HAPPY! LUCKY!... huh?

???: WAAAAAA!?

Out of nowhere, a blond haired girl and oranged haired girl came in bringing be back to reality and out of my thoughts.

Kasumi: Hagumi, Kokoron

Kokoro: Heee!? kasumi!

Hagumi: huh?! Ka-Kun

Kokoron?? That name somewhat sounds familiar...

Kokoro: Nee kasumi-Chan who's your new friend here!

Kasumi: Ah Kokoro, Hagumi, this is Y/N! Y/N this is Kokoro and Hagumi

Y/N: aye whats good guys

???: Hakanai~

Eh what? Out of nowhere a tall purple haired girl came in to the room with her face covered and Rimi kinda just fan-girlin to the side. She then looked at me and approached me .

???: Ahh I see we have a new acquaintance in our presence she said while still doing a flamboyant pose. Oh wont you give me your name young knight

YOUNG KNIGHT??? im sorry but I am far more worst than just a mier night no sir but for some reason her level of flamboyancy makes me want to challenge it for some reason. I then just stared at her.,