Explanation for those still reading

Hello everyone its the noob author here, so you probably thought that this story died or maybe the author gave up on this book and the answer to that is no i havent given up on my book. 

So what happened? Well lemme tell you swarms of the covenant came in and i had to defend my home planet of reach and i had to

Y/N: bitch stop trying to use the plot of halo to make yourself sound like you did badass shit tell these good people the truth

Okay fine... so there i was on the planet reach

Y/N: BOI IM FINNA SMACK THE FUCK OUTTA YOU IF YOU DONT STOP BULLSHITTING!

okay fine... anyways what really happened was ive just been busy adjusting to my new work schedule along with other things happening in life cant really tell you all because its kinda private and if in case you are wondering no no one died!

As for work i recently got transfered to a new department thats literally waaaaay out of my field of expertise and ive kinda just been focusing on trying to learn everything that i can so that way I cant mess things up granted its not like the heavy manual labor that im used to doing but rather more administrative VERY DELICATE ADMINISTRATION
(Like people can get hurt of something is off on those papers) so to prevent that ive kinda been learning all i can and gathering enough experience. Ive gotten a bit better at it now. Oh yeah and theres also the work schedule that also shifted. I sleep mostly during the day and work at night so theres that.

So chapter 7 was recently uploaded yaaaaay thank fuck author.  hahaha well fuck you too
Naw im just playing with you anyways chapter 7 has actually been in draft for THE longest time now. I edited it here and there when i had time but i finally got it out. Please let me know your honest opinions about it i deadass will take any criticism. LIKE DEADASS YOU CAN COMMENT A PARAGRAPH SAYING  HOW SHITTY IT WAS BUT AS LONG AS YOU EXPLAIN WHY I WILL NOT BE MAD AT ALL IN FACT THAT HELPS ME OUT BECOME A BETTER WRITER SO PLEASE TALK SHIT ABOUT MY WRITTING OR PRAISE IT (Depending on your opinion)

So when are we getting the next chapter?

First of all calm your tits second i honestly dont know... ill try to get it out to you as soon as possible but i cant say anything due to my volitile and unpredictable schedule. I do have plans on where i want to take this story its just a matter of breaking it down and formating it into an alright story.

Thank you to those who still read this it would really help me out to hear your feedbacks. I know voting is the thing that gets you big here  here on wattpad but im more for comments and feedback.