Side Chapter - The voice of Ones Thoughts

Hello everyone and welcome to my side story. For this side story I wanted to write down the MCs thoughts of each character he has interacted with thus far in the story just to help keep track of what he knows about each character so far. As the story progresses and opens up, the MC's thoughts of each of the girls will change. I can tell you for a fact that this is just the beginning

Thank you everyone who took the time to 
read my story. I know some of my chapters are a very long read but I'm really happy to hit 1.33K views and that you all take the time to read. I hope to hear more of your guy's feedback in the comments. Now without further adieu let's get this story underway. 

**KEEP THIS IN MIND: THIS IS THE THOUGHTS AND FIRST IMPRESSIONS FROM THE MC'S PERSPECTIVE AND THAT THAT I, THE AUTHOR, DONT HAVE ANYTHING AGAINST THE GIRLS**

Y/N L/N, Hailed as one of the deadliest assassins in the world, Y/N has developed various skills during his time but something that his enemies fear the most about him are his very keen senses. One of which is his ability to read Movement but also people. 

Even though he is not part of them at the moment his keen sensory ability still remains with him and will always remain a permanent part of him. This is his thoughts of the girls and what he has read so far.

Poppin Party: 

Kasumi Toyama - Ah yes Kasumi Toyama… My first impression of her was that she's a very energetic and cheerful girl. Though she can be quite idiotic and spontanious at times Im still happy to call her my friend…Though I will say she can be excessivly clingy…How can Arisa control this girl…Yeesh… OH YEAH ANOTHER THING, HOW THE FUCK DOES THAT GIRL GET HER HAIR LIKE THAT EVERY MORNING LIKE WTF???

Tae Hanazono: For someone who's an airhead she knows what she's doing on guitar. I find her a bit of an Oddball but I've met weirder people within the order. 

Rimi Ushigome: Ah yes, little Rimi, at first glance she seemed like the type of person who would get all nervous meeting new people but after getting to know her she had more to offer. Personally I find her to be a pretty cool girl. I'm glad that we both see eye to eye on the choice of music. I noticed too that she eats a lot of cornets which is really cute to be honest. I can see why Poppin Party Dotes on her alot. 

Arisa Ichigaya: Ah yes, the student council secretary. She is very smart when it comes to student council work though I can't say that she's hard working because for some reason I get the feeling that she's lazy and someone anti-social on the inside. It's no secret that she's a tsundere but she's a different kind. What I mean by that is that she's a shy-type, which is honestly pretty adorable. When it comes to scolding Kasumi we pretty much think alike, and I'm glad that i'm not the only one with weird hobbies though i say it's weird because she has names for her bonsai trees. I should name my braided chords just to tease her HAHA! 

Saaya Yamabuki: My first interaction with her was pretty interesting to say the least and its safe to say that she's the first friend ive ever made in the school. I first met her at her shop when I was buying breakfast for school. When I forgot my change that one time, she had the audacity to bring it to me. She's very kind and mature. The way she interacts with her bandmates, she comes off as an older sister or even a mom figure! Though I will say, I always get the feeling that she's worried about something deep down. I don't know exactly what she's worried about… Who knows I'm not gonna pry into it. I'm in no position to do so yet.

Roselia: 

Yukina Minato: I think Minato Is a great vocalist and singer. Just by her singing, I can tell that she has a high passion for music just like me and the drive to be at the top. Though she has a cold demeanor I can't help that she does it to mask her true personality. I can't help but get the feeling that she's striving to achieve something just by the way she was practicing "Black Shout" and how she aimed to not practice it well for the show but perfect it.