Chapter 12 - Iro No Sekai

I took the elevator down and made my way towards the practice room that Hinata mentioned. Just before I could grab the door handle I remembered the events from this morning… 

Fuck I hope Maruyama isnt mad, I thought to myself. What made it even worse was that I realized Eve was there…I have nothing against Eve at all, but whenever she mentions anything related to the kendo incident I cant help but feel a bit insecure which is still a feeling i'm not really used to…

I took a deep breath and I slowly twisted the knob and opened the door. 

Y/N: Sorry for the Intrusion. 

I said, announcing myself. 

 I entered in the middle of their practice. They were so preoccupied with their rehersals that they didn't really notice me step in.I stood by the wall next to the door and carefully   observed them. 

I couldn't make out what song they were practicing as I'm not really a fan of the idol scene, though I will say it was quite adorable to see how they were playing, especially with how Aya was dancing around. In the middle of the song, Eve noticed me in the mirror and immediately stopped playing. Soon after everyone else stopped as well. 

Chisato: Eve why did you stop playing? 

Eve: Hiya Y/N-Kun! 

She said while waving at me through the mirror. 

I waved back and soon after everyone else turned towards my way. 

Hina: Y/N! What a surprise!

Chisato: Y/N? What are you doing? 

Aya: How long were you standing there???

Aya said, getting all flustered and nervous. 

Y/N: Long enough, anyways I'm sorry to cut into your practice time but i'm actually here on business. 

Maya: What kind of business? If you don't mind me asking…

She said as she put her drumsticks down on her snare drums. As she did that, so too did everyone else put their instruments down with the exception of aya. She just held on to her mic. 

I took out the manila envelope containing the list of equipment we had to offer. 

Y/N: I believe this is for you Yamato. 

Maya was sort of confused at first but then she realized what it was. 

Maya: Ooooh! Could that be the sound equipment list that Marina mentioned? 

Y/N: Yes it is. 

Maya got up from her kit and approached me. I handed her the manila envelope and she kindly took it from my hands. She took out the contents within the envelope and started reviewing it. 

Maya: FUAAAA! THIS IS GREAT! 

She yelled in excitement. 

Y/N: Marina told me that you were the one who requested this. I thought it was kind of stupid that you guys would be borrowing supplies from us but when she explained the situation it all made sense. 

Chisato: Sorry for that Y/N-kun, it's just that the company is trying to cut down on set up cost so Maya-Chan recommended using equipment from CiRCLE that way she could be the one to set it up herself. She's really familiar with CiRCLEs sound equipment thats why she asked Marina. 

Hina: Yeah! She's like a wizard when it comes to these kinds of stuff! Its pretty boppin awesome. 

Maya: H-Hina-chan!