Chapter 15 - Sunshine

A/N: Hey guys before you read this, I strongly advise that you watch the videos in this story to get it.

Location
Y/N Bedroom
6:30am

For the first time since the start of school I was able to get a full night's rest which was something that's very uncommon to me. I got used to staying up for days or getting little to no sleep but last night I guess it was one of those days where I was able to get a good quality rest. I'm usually a light sleeper but last night was the hardest I've ever slept.

For once I actually felt warm and comfortable in my bed I was in such a deep state of sleep till all of a sudden

Y/N: *Cough *Cough* Goddamn it dad! I hate it when you turn the house into a goddamn freezer for no reason!

I woke up to air that was cold and frigid. Sudden shift in the air that went from
Warm and humid to dry and cold made my throat really dry and my chest hurt because the house was literally about 30 degrees!

Y/N: Welp no point in staying in bed I guess...

I said to myself.

I stretched my arms into the air and got up from my bed. Obviously I did what normal people did and brushed my teeth and fixed my hair. I went downstairs and was greeted by my mom. She was dressed up all Buisness casual. I can only assume she was going to the office.

*Conversation in english*

Y/N: Morning mom.

Amelia: Oh goodmorning son!

My mom said as she happily greeted me back

Y/N: I take it you're going to the office?

Amelia: Yeah, it's that time of the week. your father already went ahead of me this morning. He had a meeting with one of the chief engineers.

Y/N: Oh nice.

Amelia: Yeah sorry son I wanted to spend some time with you today knowing its your day off but duty calls.

Y/N: Its okay mom im probably gonna go around tokyo today.

Amelia: Oh okay son. Where exactly are you going?

Y/N: Nowhere specific. I figured I'd just take a look around and see what's up. Havent really explored much of mainland tokyo so we'll see.

Amelia: Wow son!

Y/N: I mean its nothing to be impressed about. Besides you know im that type of kid to wander around.

Amelia: No thats not what i ment son.

Y/N: What do you mean?

Amelia: Well, Ever since you were young you always had the tendincy of not telling me or your father where you were going.

She said as she placed her hands on her hips

Y/N: Really?

To quite honest I never really noticed it... or rather realized it...

Amelia: Its true. Ever since you were young you would always go about, never telling me or your father were you were going or what you were doing. I swear It would always make me mad. Luckily your father is good at tracking down where you were.

Y/N: Ehehehe sorry ma.

Amelia: thinking about now, it still grinds my gear... but i accepted that part of you because at the end of the day, you always came home.

Y/N: Yeah sorry about that mom I never really realized that about myself.

Amelia: Well anyways son I made you some breakfast, its in the oven. Be sure to keep your witts about when you go off to god knows where in tokyo. Take care son I love you.