Kabanata 15

Noong pumasok kami sa loob ng mansyon ay sobrang tahimik na. Natanaw ko rin na nakapatay na ang ilaw sa kwarto ni Candice. Tulog na sila.

Dumiretso si Kyner sa loob ng aking banyo. Pagkababa niya sa akin, hinila ko agad ang batok niya para mahalikan siya. Sinandal niya ako tiled wall habang binubuksan iyong shower. Nabasa siya at tumalsik sa akin ang ibang tubig. The cold water was nothing against the growing heat between us.

Humiwalay ako sa kanya at tumapat sa shower. Hinubad ko lahat ng suot kong saplot. I'm still sore from last night but damn it! I want him so bad!

Kyner was leaning against the tiled wall, his eyes drinking my body in. I was aware that my tits were erect and that my breasts were aching to be caressed and kneaded. And the throbbing between my legs that swollen right now.

"You are beautiful," Kyner said softly, straightening up and tugging his T-shirt over his head.

Mahina akong napasinghap. Just the sight of his chest was enough to send me into a heat of unadulterated desire.

Kyner stood before me and cupped my boobs in his hands. His thumbs swept across the tips of my boobs. He lowered his head and captured an aching tits with his mouth. He sucked on it.

Napadaing ako at napahawak sa kanyang balikat. His hands sweeping down my sides and touch my pulsing flesh.

I moaned. I spread my legs slightly. His fingers touched my entrance and nudged against my sensitive buds.

"Kyner..."

"Hmm," he thrust a finger deep inside me.

I threw my head back and cried out. Bumaon ang kuko ko sa kanyang balikat. I rocked against his hand as he slid another finger deep inside me, finger-fucking me while sucking my tits, until I couldn't see straight.

Kyner pulled out and sank to his knees before me. The sight of him, kneeling in front of me was such a turn on. Stopping me from protesting.

He grabbed my thighs, angled his head and replaced his fingers with his tongue. He licked my sensitive buds. Napasabunot na lang ako sa kanyang buhok noong hindi ko malaman kung saan hahawak dahil sa pag-atake niya.

"Ahh!"

Kyner held me steady, his tongue flickering in and out of me, igniting a flame inside of me.

My orgasm was surging forward, building up inside me and threatening to turn me into jelly. One hard sucked, and I cried out his name. My knees practically giving way.

Kyner stood up while I'm still catching my breath. Sinandal niya ako sa tiled wall at malalim na hinalikan. I caressed his whole upper body. He growled softly.

Mapupungay ang mga mata kong pinanood siyang magtanggal nang shorts na suot. Kinagat ko ang pang-ibabang labi noong makita ang kabuuan niya. Hindi pa rin ako makapaniwala sa laki niya.

Kyner wrapped my legs around his waist and his huge hard shaft was midway inside me. One arm was below my butt and the other was around my lower back, completely supporting me.

He thrust into me to the root. I felt heat engulfed my body as he filled me up completely. Ilang segundo siyang hindi gumalaw. May sakit pa rin pero kaya ko naman na ito. And I was to turn on to even feel it.

Kyner pressed my back against the tiled wall as he gently begun thrusting. I cried out and clenched around him.

"Ahh! Kyner!"

He groaned against my neck and as he thrust in and out. His thrust sped up a little, the plunge of his shaft going even deeper. He kissed my lips as he begun thrusting into me hard and faster. I cried out and clawed my nails down his back, hearing him groan throatily.