Chapter 12

I thought that since i put a picture last chapter of what i can assume is Lydia i'm going to put one that represents Amber.

Luke's POV

"You three really need to start hanging out without me." I said through my teeth as i threw myself back on my bed. It's now way too late for them to be there but as soon as i called them saying that my parents bought Kian a crib, they came running. They burst into my house rather rudely.

"Who said this was for you?" Ashton said with a sassy undertone as he unfolded a piece of paper with instructions on it.

"It's not. It's for Kian and.." i thought of it for a second. They all realized quick.

"You don't know the other baby's name do you?" Calum was the only one to say anything but the rest were judging me. Michael with a screwdriver in his hand shook his head. I quickly sat up thinking about whether or not she said anything about a name.

"She didn't name her yet." I didn't give off much confidence but the boys continued with work.

"Whatever. In February, you're going to be a dad and we're the only ones on your side so you better get comfortable with it." Ashton turned his back to me starting to give instructions to Michael and Calum on the floor.

Amber's POV

"You have to be fucking with me." My dad stood in front of me with the sonogram laid across the table.

"I thought you would want proof. It's a girl too. You are going to have a granddaughter." His face tensed up before he picked the pictures up examining it. He looked from me to to the picture then down to my belly.

"I can't believe i never noticed."

"Well you're drunk most of the time." My father slammed the ultrasound down on the table in anger. If it wasn't for this being a normal tone of our usual conversations, i would have flinched. But my father raised me with this temper. I'm used to it. "Wow dad. Real mature way of handling the news."

"How are you paying for this baby? I'm not doing anything for you."

"No one would expect that from someone like you." My father stood up. His face said everything. He's going to explode.

"Check your tone. Remember this wouldn't be happening if you weren't whoring yourself out everywhere we go."

"Thanks for that." He huffed under his breath storming off. The door slamming shook the whole house. I looked down at my stomach running my hand over my bump. "I love you..." I thought for a moment. What will be my daughters name? I only had one in my mind that stuck out. "Skyler."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lydia's POV

"You're really trying to look good just to go to school." My mom said leaning against the frame of my door. I got a burst of energy this morning thinking about spending time with Luke before school. So much that i actually started looking through the bags of maternity clothes that my mother bought behind my back. Turns out they aren't that bad. One of them was a perfect little blue dress that was loose over my stomach enough to be super comfortable and some tights for warmth.

"Stop mom. You know exactly why i'm making this effort." I smoothed out my dress looking out the window right when Luke's car pulled into my driveway. "He's here." I grabbed my bag off the bed throwing it over my shoulder as fast as i could.

"Don't rush. You might overexert yourself." My mom said as a form of warning holding her hands out for me.

"Mom. I'm fine. I need to get to school. Kian's father is waiting."