Chapter 4

Lydia: 10 weeks Amber: 6 weeks

Lydia's POV

"I don't know. He was just seemed a little freaked out." I said into the phone as i sat back against the bed frame. "It just seemed like a bad time to tell him."

"Oh honey. If you're planning on waiting until the right time to tell your boyfriend that you're pregnant in high school then you will never tell him." Anna responded with her super calm tone she uses when she knows that i might cry.

"What would you do?"

"If it was me then i would kill the father of my baby because it would be Michael and me being pregnant before my twenty's would be the last straw."

"Okay. I'll figure something out. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Good night gumdrop." She said before hanging up the phone. Tomorrow is going to be the day. Luke will find out tomorrow.

Luke's POV

Everyone was staring at me as i passed by them. Some were giggling and looking at their phones and others were shaking their heads judging me as i walked up to Amber who was standing in front of her open locker. "We need to talk." I whispered to her. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Just let me finish okay?" I tried to remain calm with her but it was hard.

"Now Amber." Her smile faded as she put her last book in her bag and closed the door.

"Lead the way." I walked ahead of her and around some corners until we were alone in a stairway. "I know what you want to talk about and i have some things to say too."

"No. You don't get to talk until i'm done." I paced back and forth at the bottom of the stairs trying to continue to be as calm as possible. "I asked you to get rid of the picture. I asked nicely and you didn't do anything."

"I took the picture down."

"Then you put it back up. It's a good thing i reported it before Lydia saw. It would have ruined everything."

"Can i say what i need to say?" I shook my head before sitting down on the stairs.

"Sure." I finally responded. She sat next to me and sighed.

"You would have had to tell her anyways."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm pregnant Luke." I stood up as fast as i could shaking my head.

"No your not. You're lying."

"I took the test yesterday. It was completely positive."

"Are you sure it's mine?"

"Of course its yours."

"But i can't be the only one you've been with. How long have ou been here? A month? Two?"

"I haven't been with anyone else. Luke we can figure it all out together. I promise." She said standing up and walking towards me but i backed away from her.

"This is too much. I'm sorry to say this but you and i was a complete mistake. there is no way that i would have cheated on my girlfriend willingly. Us was just when we were drunk."

"This is your baby Luke. WHat am i suppose to do?"

"I just need time to process it all. Try not to cause anything while i do okay?" I was already going up the stairs and towards second period before she can even answer. I just needed to see Lydia.

Lydia's POV

You'd think that i was a zombie from the way i was moving through the hallway. I missed first period because i was sick and now i'm staring down at my phone looking at the picture that the cheerleaders sent me in a group chat. MY boyfriend shirtless and sleeping next to the girl that my bet friend described as the new school slut and who apparently hasn't slept with anyone yet. The words she said keeps running through my head. "She seems to be obsessed with your man." Is what she said and now i know why. He's been sleeping with her and now i'm in the position of having his baby and having to break up with him. I just don't know how. I walked into second period and took my seat avoiding eye contact with anyone. I don't want to see that looks of the others who have the picture saved on their phone. The bell rang and still there was no Luke. He's probably hiding from me. The teacher started the class and it had to be about ten minutes in before the door swung open and Luke was sprinting into the room and to his seat next to me. He accepted his late before he realized that i wasn't even looking at him. I showed no interest in him at all.

"Are you okay?" He asked reaching for my hand that was on my desk but i pulled it away. "What's wrong baby?"

"Just don't talk to me. Not here."

"What happened?" I looked over at him and I've never felt angrier.

"I know what you did. I know about Amber." His expression changed. He'd been caught and now he can't defend himself. Instead he was silent until the end of the class where i made a run for it so that i was as far from him as possible but he followed me.

"Lydia." He yelled swerving through the people in the hallway. Most of them stopping so that they can enjoy the show that is my relationship now. "Lydia." He grabbed my arm and spun me towards him. "Give me a chance to explain."

"Explain what? I don't want to know the details."

"I didn't mean for anything like this to happen. i don't even remembering it going farther then meeting each other."

"Oh thank god you told her. It would be a disaster if i start showing before she knew." Amber said walking up to us. A smile on her face like she achieve something.

"Showing? Is she pregnant?"

"Oh she didn't know." 

"No. She didn't." He looked at her angry before back to me. "Can we talk after school?"

"Better yet. Never talk to me again." I said quickly turning around and forcing my way through the crowd.