Chapter 3

Lydia: 8 weeks Pregnant ~ Amber: ????

Amber's POV

"So the girlfriends just back and you don't know if your pregnant?" Jace said through the speaker of my cell phone. Ever since I was forced to take that picture down i've been completely lost on what i should do next.

"Relax. I probably am. You know i get pregnant easily and I can feel it."

"You can feel it?"

"You don't know what it's like. I can't stop smiling and my hands always find themselves to my stomach. I feel so calm about everything." I heard a sigh on the other end along with cursing.

"The last time you didn't feel that way."

"It could just be this time i know it's going to go to the end."

"It fucking better work."

"It will work Jace. Your still in this with me right. Once this is done i need you to stay with me."

"Get me the money and i'll stay. You're taking that test tomorrow and put that picture back up. A girlfriend problem is the last thing he'll need." He said before hanging up suddenly. This was the worst idea that i ever made. Getting into this with him. I guess i'll have to step up my game with Luke so when he finds out that i am pregnant he will choose me over his girlfriend.

Lydia's POV

School started two days ago and since i missed the registration date, I had to go into the office and enroll in all my classes on my own. It still wasn't perfect until today. "Luke." I yelled walking down the hallway towards him. Luke turned towards me smiling over at me. I held my schedule up at him excited. "Second period math with Mr. Chatham."

"Really? You got into it?" He took the piece of paper from me looking closer to it. I haven't told him about the baby yet. He's been so stressed about football and he's still paying for what happened during the summer. I will tell him. When the time is right.

"It's right there in black ink."

"That's good. I would have failed without you." He leaned down and kissed me. Suddenly he was pulled away from me and all i saw before i heard the somewhat insane laugh was white hair. Michael.

"Behave boy. You don't want to get yourself in trouble." Michael said still holding Luke up.

"Michael. Grow up." Anna said walking up behind him. "Calum and Ashton are saving us seats in Econ. We better hurry." She looked down at me and i could tell that she was trying to stay calm so she doesn't give anything away to Luke. I nodded looking over to my boyfriend who's feet were now back on the ground.

"I love you."

"I love you too." He had to yell because at this point Anna was dragging me towards the Econ classroom.

"We need to talk. I have major gossip."

"Please tell me."

"There is a new school slut that i forgot to tell you about through all the little Hemmings drama."

"What do you mean a new school slut? Who has she been doing?"

"She hasn't done anyone yet but she's sent friend requests to all of our boys and followed them on instagram."

"How do you even know that they got friend requests?"

"I know all of their passwords and emails. I made their accounts and none of them know how to change it because their idiots." I laughed just as we made it in front of our Econ classroom. "I'm just saying that she seems to be very attached to your man so be careful."