Chapter 1

Luke's POV

"Don't leave me." I groaned holding onto Lydia's waist. We just finished junior year yesterday and today she's off for almost the whole summer. I just stood here looking at her and memorizing every part of her so i don't forget even a small thing like her eyes or her smile or even her curly short blonde hair.

"I have to go if you want me to be able to afford college after next year." I rolled my eyes looking back at our friends who we're waiting to say bye to her.

"Promise to call me alright."

"Promise." She went on her toes and kissed me before we were pulled apart.

"You guys can suck on each others faces in a month but right now she needs some girl hugs." Anna said pushing us apart. Anna looked at Lydia before pulling her into a hug. "How am i suppose to control these boys without you?"

"I have no idea but you have to make sure they don't go to jail or die somehow."

"I'll try baby girl." All of this was being spoken while they were stuck in each others arms so when the boys and i realized we weren't going to get our own individual hugs from Lydia we gathered around the girls and initiated a group hug. The girls laughed as we squeezed them to death.

"Can't breath." They said together making us disperse. The bus driver honked making the look on Lydia's face completely change.

"I guess i have to go. I love you guys. Especially Luke."

"Call me whenever you can. I don't want to forget what you sound like."

"I promise." Lydia picked up her bag and turned around walking to the bus. She turned around one more time before walking up the stairs and the door to the bus closed.

"Your such a softy." Michael said obviously making fun of how i am with Lydia.

"Shut up Mikey. You'd be the same way if i was leaving for a month." Anna said sounding extremely annoyed that there's a possibility he's not as romantic as me.

"No i wouldn't." He sounded offended which made all of us laugh. Normally Calum, Ashton and I would have mocked him or called him out but right now i'm just staring as the bus pulled away and drove down the street. I didn't even realize that the boys walked away.

"Luke?" I turned around seeing Anna with her hands in her pockets. "She'll come back and it will only feel like a couple of days and as soon as you see her you'll forget missing her. Nothing will changed."

"I have a feeling it's not going to be like that. Something might change. She might meet someone at that camp and have a camp romance."

"She'd never do that."

"I know. It just doesn't feel right."

"Lets just go home. The sooner you leave the sooner she'll be back."

"I hope so."

Amber's POV

"That's him?" Jace asked as we looked at the screen. The first thing i did when my dad moved us into this dump was set up my computer and make a new Facebook account to start over then my boyfriend and i started to try and find the perfect victim.

"Yup. Luke Hemmings. Quarterback. Son of a CEO and founder of some sort of company but the point is that his house is huge so he has a lot of money."

"He plays football." I rolled my eyes at him before pressing the arrow to his next picture. "Oh look. A girlfriend."

"Who cares if he has a girlfriend? He is going to be the boy that makes my plan a successful one and becomes my baby daddy. Your my boyfriend and this is still happening. You want to drop out of it then go ahead. I'm completely fine with living in his money piles alone."