Chapter 2

Lydia and Anna

Lydia and Anna. One main and favorite girl and the best friend.

Luke's POV

"So she's coming home today?" Calum asked as we walked on the field for our last summer practice before the first game of the season. The boys haven't let me forget about what happened with Amber. I don't deserve to forget it either.

"Yeah. She's coming home. I guess that would be a bad thing considering what i need to tell her."

"It's fine as long as you let her know how torn up you are about it."

"Luke." I turned around to see Amber by the gate waving at me.

"Shit man you should talk to her."

"Why should i talk to her?"

"You had sex with her. Your better then to just ignore her existence."I sighed walking back behind the gate and went over to her.

"What are you doing here?" Amber smiled and held up a piece of paper.

"I had to register for school. You didn't text me." She walked closer to me and reached out touching my arm. "Did you lose my number?"

"Amber. You need to take the picture down." She pulled her arm away from me looking confused.

"Why would i do that? Do you not like it?"

"The whole night was a mistake. I have a girlfriend who i love and i can't have her find out about it."

"Well you should have thought about that before you basically begged to sleep with me." I was trying to control my frustration. The fact that it happened keeps getting worse and worse with more information.

"Please. I'm begging you now. Delete the picture." Amber's face softened.

"Okay. The picture will be off of my page before tonight. I promise."

"Thank you so much. I have to get to practice. I'll see you at school." I said before running back over to the boys.

"Everything settled?" Ashton asked as i came closer to them.

"Perfect. Lydia will never find out. We can just go on like nothing happened."

Lydia's POV

My parents forced me to go home before i could go see Luke. Something to do with family comes before pleasure. At least that what my sister said. Of course i rushed through whatever my family wanted to do and ended up at the stadium right when they started practice. I was just watching Luke when suddenly i was being squeezed and someone was screaming in my ears. "My best friend is back."

"Anna you're going to make me deaf." I said pushing my best friend off of me. She crossed her arms in front of her chest looking upset.

"You didn't miss me?"