Chapter 15

No one understands how far behind I am in this story! I'm ashamed. The babies should have been born and I'm still stuck at my damn thanksgiving chapter. A whole six months behind.

Also, i don't know if i chose an angela yet. I don't know when was the last time she was in a chapter so i can't really check. But i can't shake Sophia Bush as her so there we go.

Lydia: 25 weeks Amber:21 weeks

Luke's POV

"Are you ever going to talk to me again?" I whispered trying not to alert the whole family to the fact that we had been fighting for the last two weeks. Completely based off my treatment of Amber. Or more my ability to care more about Kian than Skylar. I can't help the fact i feel closer to one already. Based on the circumstances of both pregnancies, i was a conscious participant in only one of them.

"I have been talking Luke. The fact you don't know means you haven't been listening." That's all she said walking away as quickly as possible.

"Whatever you did," I turned around quickly nearly colliding with Lydia's sister, Angela of all people. "Fix it. I can ignore the problem but you can't." I almost laughed at her wording.

"Did you just call my son a problem?" I said with a small smile. Angela hated the idea of anything serious being spun into something funny so for me to smile, would definitely set her over the edge.

"Isn't he. Her due date is a month before her eighteenth birthday. She won't be an adult as she brings a baby into this world. It's a baby having a baby. And you have two." My smile disappeared completely. "I'm not going to get into the fact you cheated on my sister or whoever the other girl is. I don't want to even know her name." She took a deep breath before finishing it. "She's going to let you get away with everything because she loves you. She will always love you. But, even though we could barely look at each other at the moment, i will still tear you to pieces in the name of my baby sister. You understand what i mean?"

"I think so." I have no idea.

"Do better Luke. I don't think she could take much more of this before she explodes." I looked in the direction that Lydia walked. She was leaning against the wall holding her stomach. He's been hurting her a lot lately.

"I think we both do." I said once i looked back. Angela's eyes went wide.

"Excuse me?"

"I will do better as my son and my daughter's father. You're a shit sister though."

"Luke." She said as a warning.

"Angela. No one in this house was more heartbroken for you when you couldn't get pregnant then your sister. If the fact that she's pregnant is the reason you are treating her like this then you need to let it go. If not then put all the blame on me. It's all my fault. Everything about it is my fault."

"That is between me and my sister."

"It's my son that is going to suffer though. He only gets one true aunt." Angela was silent. Tears almost pouring out of her eyes. "Please. Do it while she hates me. She might need a sisterly talk."

"Did you not hear the part about her loving you?"

"I never said she didn't love me but she has moments where she hates my guts and that would be the time for you to fix everything." I raised an eyebrow to her making her roll her eyes.

"I'm never going to get over what you did."

"I deserve that." Angela shoved her plate into my chest making me suck in a breath from the edge digging in. I watched as Angel walked slowly across the room. Lydia raising her head and hope appearing in her eyes.