Prologue

"Everyone is here Ms lee, You can read the will! What are you waiting for" Mrs Kang said

Mr lee, the trustful Lawyer of Kang family who was present in the Kang mansion.

Mrs Kang, Mr and Mrs Bae.
"am sorry Mrs Kang, am just waiting for the kids, I have asked Jisoo-shi to bring Irene-shi here"
after hearing jisoo's name Mrs kang feuled with anger but kept silence.

after few minutes of waiting the door opened revealing Irene and jisoo.
"Sorry for being late it was my fault, i may take my leave" Jisoo said making Irene sit on the near by seat besides Mrs Bae and bowed 90 degree as a respect.

mrs kang scoffed in annoyance while Mr and Mrs bae shrugged it off.

"It wasn't her fault Mrs kang , we got late as we went for a hospital checkup" irene said looking guilty for jisoo.

"Its ok Irene, Hope you are ok" Mrs Kang said
Irene noded and gave a sweet smile to Mrs Kang.

jisoo then turned her heals, but was stopped by Mr Lee.
"Jisoo-shi, your presence is also required according to the will"

everyone was shocked including jisoo.
Mrs kang can't believe her ears "WHAT!! how can she be here? when she is not even a family!! "
Hearing those words break Irene's heart she looked up to jisoo who has a straight face. she felt bad for her.

" am sorry Mrs kang but its the requirement of this will which was left by Mr Kang and Miss Kang Seulgi, please take your seat Ms Jisoo-shi"

"let us start then" Mr lee announced when jisoo took a seat beside Irene.

everyone turned serious.

————

"Mr Kang and Miss seulgi knew that this day would come in the near future so they were prepared and they have made this will hoping to secure the future for there loved ones" Mr lee said looking at Mrs Kang and Irene who were in a shocked state. It felt like they can't process the information.

"Jisoo-shi!!" Mr Lee looked at her. everyone in the room looked at Jisoo. But..

Jisoo was seated had a blank expression on her face as she was looking at the ground the whole time.

"Jisoo-shi, will you accept it!!" mr lee said again to grab her attention once again.

Jisoo head perked up as she looked at the person beside her, Irene.

"Irene-shi, I have made my decision. and I hope you will also respect mu decision and approve it" Jisoo said sincerely to irene who just nodded her head.

After a few minutes, Jisoo stood up from her seat.
"I can't accept it!" everyone gasped at jisoo's statement. so she clarifies it.
"I don't think, i should be able to handle this empire, May i suggest that everything in my name should be transferred to Irene-shi and i'll just work for her till the time her child grew up to take the responsibility from me."

"Am Ok as long as My daughter and My grandchild are happily living, Jisoo" Mr Bae said with a smile on his face.

"for once, i agree with you" Mrs Kang said.

"Am not ok with it" Irene said raising her voice, looking up at jisoo with fierce eyes.
"Irene-shi its better for Y—" jisoo was cut off by Irene

"Stop chu! Can we drop the formalities now, I can't take it anymore!"

Jisoo nod her head to continue
"It was Seul's Last wish and I don't have the courage to disobey it. She must have thought about it carefully. And besides you have always took care of the company well." irene said

"It was My job, and am not the rightful heir of—"

"No Chu!, You will be the new face of Kangs group. Please accept it for me... For seulgi." Irene pleaded. Jisoo looked towards Mrs Bae who spoke. "as much as i don't want it, You have to accept it as am old and couldn't take care of everything"

Jisoo sighed defeatedly and said " Ok, But Make a clause to it that after Your chil will become an adult, everything will be transferred to your Child"

"OK" Irene nodded her head.

"Then its settled lets sign these documents to make it official" Mr Lee said . Both Irene and Jisoo signed it.

Mr lee then again read the 'Will' again to clarify, "I must announce that, according to the Will Mr Kang and Miss seulgi Left states that 30% of the shares will go to Miss Kang  which includes the the Kangs resort s around Asia and the Kang Mansion.

while 30% of the share will Go to Miss Irene Bae which includes the NGO's and orphanage and the K-academy of excellence, a Dancing and modeling agency .

And Lastly 40% of the shares goes to Miss Kim Jisoo, Who will Look after the Kang Group Of Company acting as a New CEO. She will also look after the Kang entertainment group and as well as will help out Miss Irene Bae and Miss Kang as much as possible in handling everything.

Mr and Mrs Bae are clearly the pure witness of this declaration. this will must be applied as soon as possible."

Everyone was ready to leave when Mr bae stopped everyone and then approached Jisoo who was with Irene, Mr Lee and Ms Bae.

"I have one more proposal for you Jisoo-shi. Please Look after my daughter and Grandchild"

"Uncle Bae! You shouldn't have to ask for it, I will take care of Unnie too. So don't worry" Jisoo said sincerely.

"Yes dad, she helped me a lot and don't bother her. she just got new responsibilities . Now our little chu is a CEO" Irene said while teasing jisoo who was feeling shy.

"Don't tease our new Ceo , Miss bae" Mr Lee said laughing a little. as ms bae and Irene joined him and laughed.

" Jisoo, I mean that... scratch that.... i want you to marry my daughter" Mr Bae said sincerely in a commanding voice looking at jisoo .

As shock was visible in Both Jisoo and Irene.

—————

Enjoy the reading, give love to my story by votes and comments

Jisoo in dior event was sight to sore eyes. 🤩🤩🤩🤩

 🤩🤩🤩🤩