Lilia

"Harley! Hands!"

"Harley! Hands!"

"Oh sorry Lia, they slipped."

Sure they did, that's the billionth time this week I've had to remove his hands from my ass and when we dance in close proximity he often tries to feel my breasts. I wrote it off at first, simple mistakes. Then I gave him the benefit of the doubt, believing it was just because I was a new partner and he was testing the boundaries. But now, it was getting too much. He was making me feel uncomfortable and turning something I love into something I hate.

"Okay guys, rein it in." Kim shouted. We all circled around her, panting from our vigorous workout. "We'll call it here for today. At practice tomorrow we'll be doing the lifts. I need some of the guys to come by early and help get the mats out. Rege and I will demonstrate now so we can just go straight into it."

I watched as Rege grabbed Kim's inner thigh and artfully lifted her above his head. His hand was situated close to her vagina. Okay it was nowhere near it but in Harleys terms it was so close. We wore really short shorts and a sports bra, Harley would have full rein to slip his finger inside.

"You coming Lia?" Violet asked me, snapping me out of my panic. I followed after her to the girls locker room. I took a T-shirt out of my gym bag and pulled it over my sports bra. Nervously I chewed down on my thumb while I waited for Kim to get out of the shower. "I'm thinking about going blonde." Violet contemplated, dressing next to me.

Kim appeared in front of me cocooned in a towel and I jumped up from the bench, walking towards her.

"Kim, I don't want to do the lifts tomorrow." She crinkled her nose up. "It's Harley, I don't trust him. I don't feel comfortable with him. I want a new partner." She laughed me off.

"Lia, everyone is matched up according to weight and size, there's no one else. You know that." She continued walking to her changing station, dismissing my concerns completely and instead setting her clothes out.

"He touches me and stuff." She turned to face me slowly and raised her brows in surprise. Finally, she's gonna listen.

"He touches you? Where?" I shrugged.

"Mostly my ass." She rolled her eyes.

"Oh Lia, don't be a baby. They have to touch your ass. It's dance."

"No this is different, he like squeezes me and pushes me into his crotch and if he can get away with it he goes for my boobs too." She smirked.

"That's hot."

"That's not hot! What the fuck Kim! Lia, he touches you? Why didn't you say anything?" Violet jumped to my defence but it made me cower down inside. Why didn't I say anything?

"I don't know, I just hoped if I ignored it he would stop on his own but he never did." Kim sighed like I was getting on her nerves.

"Listen, I can't do anything about the partner swaps right now. We'll run try outs in a few weeks after the recital. Hopefully someone will sign up that suits your stats. Until then, you'll have to suck it up. You're obviously open to it, you sat with a literal rapist this morning in English. Harley is a harmless perv, just a little handsy and now we know about it, we'll all be looking out for it."