Lilia

"And he thought we were lesbians, do we give off a vibe?" I loaded my tray with a small pot of strawberry flavoured jello and grabbed some blueberries

"God I hope so. Let's go sit with him." She handed her dinner card over to the canteen lady and then tilted her chin towards him. He sat at his usual table, alone and at the back of the cafeteria, hunched over his dinner tray.

Violet walked ahead, with confidence. I trailed behind, butterflies in my stomach. She sat down without saying a word and slowly those hazel eyes lifted from his pasta and landed on us.

"Are you lost?" He asked without expression.

"No were sitting with our favourite dancer." She winked at him and I bit back a smile. "How you get that new gash down your face?" His eyes fleeted to me and his brow furrowed.

"You didn't tell her?" I shook my head.

"Tell me what?"

"That I fell, when we were dancing. Couldn't do the lift." Violet laughed in a lighthearted way and I lowered my gaze because if she looked at me right now she would catch me in his lie.

"That sucks." She commented and took a bite out of her sloppy joe burger. "So how much do you make in a night?" His eyes sharpened on her.

"Violet!" I dug her with my elbow lightly to shut her up. She gave me a pointed stare and then turned back to face Xavier for an answer.

"Five hundred to a thousand, sometimes more." Xavier surprisingly answered.

"In one night, wow!" She chewed her food and swallowed it down, then she drank from a carton of juice. "So how does one go about having sex with you?"

"Oh my god." I covered my face and looked away, dying of embarrassment.

"What do you mean?" Xavier asked. She licked her tongue over her teeth, trying to remove the bits of meat caught between them and then closed her lips.

"If I wanted to book you in for sex, how would I do that? What would I be getting? How do I know you're worth the money?" She glanced at me and smiled "Asking for a friend, of course."

I'm going to fucking kill her. She kept her eyes on him and he turned to face me, raising a brow. I held my hands up in an unarmed stance.

"She's not asking for me." I told him, shaking my head with extra oomph.

"First of all, it wouldn't be you or one of your friends because I don't go with anyone I know on a personal level. Secondly, a conversation of limits, boundaries and consent would be discussed prior to our exchange. Said client would know exactly what to expect from our encounter. I'll know what they want from me, they'll know what I expect of them."