Lilia

"Shhhhh Fred

"Shhhhh Fred." I slurred to the plastic plant by the door and then giggled my ass off. He was making too much noise! "Don't look at me like that." I pointed at him and then swished his oversized green leaves.

I stumbled through the room, my legs feeling like absolute jelly. They wouldn't cooperate with which way my brain wanted me to go so I bumped into a few of the moving furnitures dotted around the room.

I entered the bedroom, Xavier lay star-fishing right in the middle of our bed. Sound asleep. He had a thin white sheet draped only over his crotch area and his bare legs poked out and his bare chest breathed heavily.

"You dick." I said, staring at him. "Do you know nothing?" I could taste alcohol on my tongue and I clicked it against the roof of my mouth a few times, spreading the flavour. Then I kicked off my shoes and knelt above him on the bed.

He didn't move, dead to the fucking world so I grabbed his hand and pulled him. He opened his eyes and blinked a few times.

"What's up? Are you okay?" I rolled my eyes and pulled him further, forcing him to get up. He followed me out onto the balcony, shivering as the French autumn air hit his almost naked body.

I ran a nail down his chest and his eyes searched mine. His skin was covered in goosebumps, all hair standing on end and every now and again he would shiver.

"Lilia, it's cold. What time is it?" I pressed my body against his and kissed his lips. He grabbed both my arms and pushed me away. "Lilia, no."

I breathed, pissed off at his rejection and tried again. This time I slipped my hand down his chest and over his boxer shorts. I grabbed the waistband and pinged it against his skin. He flinched and I smiled, leaning in to his him again. He backed away.

"Lilia, what are you doing? You're shitfaced, I need to get you to bed."

"Stop that." I said, anger seeping into my drunken tones. "Stop treating me like that." I walked back a few paces, slapping my hand to my forehead and he watched me. His teeth chattering together like a damn Eskimo.

"Like what? Respectfully?"

"No... like a ... like ... like a victim." His face dropped, the coldness no longer evident. His beautiful hazel gaze softened and even with alcohol masking my subconscious I looked away because I couldn't bare to look at him.

"I'm not i-"

"You wouldn't hold me in bed. You fell into my leg and apologised like the world was going to end. Every time your hand brushed up against mine you said sorry. You didn't call me hot but I could see the boner in your pants. You have this look in your eye constantly like I'm gonna break. I'm not a delicate little flower Xavier. I want you to touch me."

"Lilia, I'm sorry. I was just trying to make you feel more comfortable."

"I'm not uncomfortable." I grabbed his hands and he watched me carefully. "You can touch me Xavier. You can touch me here." I placed his hands on my breasts and his eyes widened.

I lowered them down, smoothing along my catsuit all the way to the area between her legs. "You can touch me here." To have him touching that spot was simply not enough so I forced his fingers back and forth, applying a little pressure. What I would give to have him finger me right now, properly.

He gasped and I could see movement from below his waist. He was getting hard, that made me smile. "And I know you love touching me here." I brought his hands around and put them on my ass. He didn't squeeze but when I removed my hands he didn't take them away. He just held my ass and it was fucking fantastic.

"And, I love this." I grabbed his dick through the material of his boxer shorts and he jolted a little in surprise.

"Fuck." He breathed out as I gave him a little squeeze.

"I love how it reacts to me. I love feeling it against me when we dance. When we're in bed. Now. You don't have to hide it from me, I love it." I was jerking him through his boxer shorts and he was moving into my hand more and more. "Kiss me." I demanded.

"I can't." He said and I let go of his dick, furious now. I just opened up to him. I just told him not to treat me like a fucking victim. I basically just admitted that I was a fucking victim. And he still won't kiss me?

"You're unreal." I shoved him in the chest lightly and walked away. He followed me back inside, grabbing a grey zip-up hoodie and slipping it on.

"Lilia, you taste like alcohol." I turned to face him sharply. He had a pink blush creeping up his neck. "I can't kiss you when you're like that. You'll make me want cocaine and I already want cocaine."

I dropped to sit on the bed. "Oh." I muttered quietly. Silence shroud us, filling the gaps where unspoken words lay. Then, I burst out laughing. For no reason at all. Just laughing. Laughter. It was hilarious.

"What are you laughing at?" He asked, a smile tugging at his lips too.

"You're a prostitute, you make a living out of fucking. I live with a fear of sex." He sat down beside me, unsure if he should be laughing right now. "You're this drug addict, with so many fucking criminal convictions. I'm the sheriffs daughter." He laughed now and shook his head. "You love your mom, I hate mine. You suck at dancing, I want a build my future on it."

"Hey, I'm not that bad." He defended.

"We're so incompatible, complete opposites but I love you." He stopped laughing and his eyes widened.

"What?" He asked.

"I love you." I repeated. "I love your heart. How you care for your mom, you're selfless, willing to put yourself through horrific things for her. Like taking Bryan's beatings or whatever you do with the women."

"Lilia-"

"I love how respectful you are. You never call them sluts or whores because you don't think of them like that. No matter what their kink is or how many times they come back to you during one week. I bet you don't even judge them if they're married with kids. You never badmouth them. Fuck, you respect them so much you keep everything confidential, even when I'm dying to know."

"Lilia-"

"I love how strong you are. You fight all of your urges to take drugs and that must be really, really hard. You cry, you get emotional and it's really brave and strong to show your weakness like that. I can't. But I love the struggles that you went through, I don't love that you went through them but I love that you come out on the other side of them. You were a child Xavier and you had a rough life but you're still this fucking remarkably strong guy."

"Lilia-"

"I love how sweet you are, moments are precious for you. Your first kiss was really important and you held onto it until the moment felt right. And then there's these little moments, little moments were I know you wanna kiss me and for some reason, you don't but it's those little moments that I can see mean the world to you."

"Lilia-"

"I love how you look, you're fucking gorgeous. Your body, your eyes. God you're hot, why are you so hot?"

"Lilia!" He shut me up. "Can I get a word in edgewise?"

"Oh yeah, sorry. Did you wanna say something?" He smiled wildly, his eyes sparkling with his humour. And I reflected the look of happiness on his face.

"You're drunk." He said, taking the cat ears off my head and setting them down on the bed. "And you just told me that you love me, dressed as a cat."

I shrugged. "Little moments."

"Little moments." He repeated with a shy smile.