Lilia

Rain pounded the pavement outside, the sound was soothing and my eyes were becoming heavy

Rain pounded the pavement outside, the sound was soothing and my eyes were becoming heavy. I closed them, only for a second drowning out the noise of Mr Cages voice.

"It's okay" he whispered, his warm breath tickling my neck. "You can relax, I know what I'm doing... I'm a professional, I do this all the time." He lay me back on my bed and hovered his body over mine. His lips went close by my neck again and I stiffened.

"Dont" I struggled out. "D-don't kiss my neck." I felt him smile against my skin, then he kissed my neck anyway. "Xavier!" I shouted out in a panic, sitting up quick, everyone in my English class was looking back at me. I rubbed my eyes tiredly.

Kim smirked at me in a cruel way, Brett and Nikol looked confused. The other kids were laughing at me and I could feel Xavier staring at me from behind.

"Yes Lia? Do you have something you'd like to say to Xavier?" I gripped my pencil tightly and shook my head at the teacher.

"No."

"So can I get on with my lesson now?" I cleared my throat and lowered myself in my chair.

"Yes, I'm sorry."

"Maybe you should try getting to bed earlier, hm?" I closed my eyes letting the humiliation wash over me. Mr Cage turned back to the blackboard but I could still feel people looking at me. Their eyes made my skin crawl, I lowered my head in shame and kept it there until last bell rang out. I zipped my books away and rushed out of the classroom, avoiding everyone.

"Lilia!" Xavier called from behind me. I kept walking, dodging my way through the sea of students. "Lilia, wait up!" His voice was getting closer until he was next to me and I couldn't avoid him any longer. "What was that?"

"Nothing, I'm fine." I keyed in my locker combination and shoved everything inside. Not giving him eye contact.

"I didn't ask if you were okay." I stopped unloading books and looked at him.

"Oh."

"You said my name." I cast my eyes down his body and frowned. Had he given up on our agreement already?

"Why are you wearing jeans? You can't dance in jeans." He looked down at himself. He could've at least worn sweatpants today. "I have some tights, they're Bretts but they're clean."

"No. No way. No." He let out a nervous laugh. I handed him a charcoal coloured pair of dance tights and smirked at him. He stopped laughing when I pointed towards the male locker rooms. "Are you serious?"

"Absolutely."

I sat on the floor opposite the locker rooms, I didn't want to walk in without him; safety in numbers and all that. He took forever and just as I was starting to think he had done a runner the door opened. Slowly my eyes trailed the full length of his body and hovered at his crotch. My hand slapped over my lips and my eyes widened to the size of saucers.