Xavier

What did she mean she didn't like sex or orgasms? Everybody likes sex and orgasms

I wanted to ask her but we were stuck bumper to bumper in traffic somewhere in Paris, the bus hadn't moved for ages and I was starting to get a little irritated. I was here, sitting on a bus listening to Lilia talk to everyone around her but me and it felt pointless when I could be spending precious time with my mom.

Was it like, an A-sexual thing?

Fuck. I spent practically my whole life drooling over this girl. Jerking off to the thought of her riding me. Dreaming of her mouth around my dick. Fantasising about making her cum and all this time she's been A-sexual. I liked sex. I wanted to have sex with her. This made us even more incompatible than I once thought. It's like the universe was sending so many fucking signs as to why I wasn't meant to be with this girl.

"She's coming back for the holidays and I'm honestly dreading it. I haven't seen her since last Christmas and she hasn't tried to call me at all, even when she was in town a few weeks ago. I guess she needs money off my dad now so she supposedly wants to see me."

"I fucking hate that bitch." Violet spat out.

I drew a face in the condensation on the window, it didn't have a smile but it didn't have a frown either. The mouth was just straight.

"Why don't you just not see her?" Zane asked.

"Where else would I go for Christmas?" Lilia laughed off his suggestion in a casual way but he didn't laugh.

"You can spend the holidays with me at the ski cabin, remember how we used to do that as kids?"

"Yeah! The big ski slope!" She blurted out, through laughter. "The broken leg!" He laughed too. "Oh fuck the man with the cheeks!" Clearly both of them reliving a memory that nobody else was part of.

I took my eyes off the misted window and glanced at Zane, he was still laughing. They both were. Trying to retell a story but I couldn't understand a word they were saying because they were laughing too much. It didn't matter anyway, I think that this story was just for them.

Violet and I exchanged a look. She wasn't happy about them reminiscing and admittedly neither was I but what rights did I have to be jealous? None.

"So what you say Lia, gonna spend the holidays with me?" He asked after their laughter settled down.

"Yeah, that sounds like fun Zane." Lilia smiled really big but Violet sighed even bigger. I rubbed my face off the window with my sleeve, a little too aggressively.

He invited her for the fucking holidays! Who the fuck does that? Creep.

"That sounds amazing, tell me more I'm mega interested to know all the details." Violet spat out, a voice oozing in sarcasm. "Like after you fuck are you gonna ditch her again?"