Lilia

"Where did those come from?" Violets curls bounced as her head tilted down towards her chest and then back up at me

"Where did those come from?" Violets curls bounced as her head tilted down towards her chest and then back up at me. A perfect toothed smile stretched her cheeks and she smoothly raised her brow up and down once.

"Water bra, it's new. You should try it sometime." She stuck her breasts out and I squeezed them, feeling the liquid move beneath my fingers. "Feels weird, right?"

"It feels heavy, that can't be comfortable." She pulled down her tank top to reveal her perky cleavage.

"Yeah but look how great my boobs are."

Xavier walked in, slowly every person in the gymnasium turned to look at him. Our eyes met from across the room and I removed my hands from my best friends boobs one at a time.

"I better go save him."

"Good luck" Vi called out

Xavier had a real shy demeanour about him sometimes, I was learning that the more I got to know him. Walking into the gymnasium with an already formed dance group all looking at you, talking about you, judging you was throwing off his confidence. Usually, he would never walk into a situation like this. He stays away from people, takes himself off to an antisocial corner - alone.

"Hi, you came." I smiled at him. "We'll go over here, mingle with the guys and then Kim will-" he grabbed my arm and pulled me back towards him. I grunted at his sudden movement.

"Where's your bag Lilia?" He demanded.

"It's in my gym locker." I answered softly.

"And who knows the combination to your gym locker?" My eyes floated over to Violet, she was showing Brett her water bra.

"Nobody." I lied. He breathed out a sigh of relief and then gestured for me to lead the way. All dancers were sat around in a circle, as we approached them they stopped talking and looked Xavier up and down, with an unwelcome scowl. "Guys, you know Xavier, right?"

"We know of Xavier." Nikol spoke, dismissing him completely.

"Well now you can get to know Xavier." Violet defended, I gave her a thankful smile.

"Right guys!" Kim announced, walking into the room with a swish of her ponytail and a clap of her hands. "We'll start with Xaviers audition. This will be comical. Please, take the stage."

"Hey, close your eyes." I whispered to him as we got ready for them to find the right music track.

"What?" Xavier uttered nervously, I smiled.

"Close your eyes." I repeated. He was unsure but after mild hesitation his eyes fluttered closed. "I'm wearing a thong today, it's lace and electric-blue. Imagine it. Imagine how my ass looks in it, how the delicate floral lace covers my pussy." His eyes closed tighter, wrinkles appearing in the outer corners. "In a few minutes my ass is going to be rubbing against your dick, I want you to enjoy that. I want to feel you enjoying that."