Xavier

My heart raced, lately it always raced

My heart raced, lately it always raced. Seven days clean and its been the hardest seven days of my life. I've eaten too much, jerked off too much, snapped at undeserving people, slept a lot and been convinced I was dying on at least five different occasions.

But I got through it, despite the deterioration in my moms health. The X-rays show that her lungs have worsened, they're 85% scarred now and the doctor estimates she has months left to live.

She's comfortable at home now, still struggling daily but feeling better for not being trapped on that stuffy ward. I wanted to drop out of school, care for her full time day and night but my mom wouldn't hear of that, she wanted me to have my education and graduate with my class.

I needed to take comfort in knowing our neighbour Ms Baker stays with her whenever I'm not there. They're good friends and have been for years, even before moms illness. Besides, I couldn't be with her twenty four seven because I needed to make money.

Her visit to hospital left me with a huge bill despite an early discharge. Bryan also took off again last night which meant his dealers would soon come knocking for what they're owed. It was getting on top of me now, I couldn't cope with this pressure. I'm only seventeen, taking the world on by myself.

It was killing me, slowly and painfully.

I've avoided escorting the whole time I've been clean simply because I know afterwards it will make me cave to the call of cocaine. I'll have sex with a woman I don't want to have sex with and then I'll drown out my sorrows with a blast of coke.

I poked around the sad looking mound of chocolate mousse that sat in a lump on my plate. I had no appetite, I hadn't eaten since Lilia's macaroni three days ago and yet, I still didn't feel hungry.

My phone vibrated against my thigh and I gladly threw down the spoon and pulled it out, opening up the escorting app.

>Hi, looks like we matched. I'm a female interested in buying your service but I'm new at this and I don't really know how it works?

Newbie, great. I bet she hasn't even read the terms and conditions. Oh well, dollars dollar.

<Thank you for your interest, every transaction is different. Each person has their own terms and conditions which can be found on my profile along with my up-to-date sexual health certificates.

With contacting me you are entering into a contract between us, agreeing to a fully confidential service. You agree to not share private messages or information with anyone other than myself. Here's further information to make sure you're in the right place.

I charge a set fee of $500 for a meeting in a regular, well known spot. This is the price for three hours duration at Alfredos Restaurant. Should we stay longer than three hours in Alfredos Restaurant I will charge $50 per hour.