"what did we come here for?"

we left the house 10 minutes ago, and now i'm on the back of mikeys motorcycle. i didn't know where he was taking me, but it better have food involved in it and it better be free.

mikey kept speeding up so that i'd hold onto him even tighter than i was before, i knew this because he kept silently laughing each time. but he didn't know that i loved going fast on the road in any vehicle.

my head got tired so i laid it on mikeys back while staring at the road, he tensed up for a second when my head touched his back. i thought i could make him even more nervous so i put my head on top of his left shoulder and whispered something, "what's wrong, mikey?" we were at a stop light so he could hear me perfectly fine.

he didn't answer but his ear turned red, and i knew what that meant. my mission was completed. now he knows how it feels to be put in a situation like this. jerk. i was satisfied so i laid my head down on his back again. i zoned out thinking about something i didn't even think i could remember.

"kazu, lift me up!" i said overly happy. "okay! but be careful up there y/n..!" he sated happily with a hint of anxiety in his voice." i patted his head gently, "don't worry about me! i'll be fine dummy." i said softly. he started blushing but i had no idea at the time why his face was so red. "hey kazu are you ok?" i said feeling his face. he jumped back and covered his face. "i'm f-fine y/n!! you're the one worrying here!" he stormed off upset, but i didn't know why.

i was so sad after that. i sat under the tree he was supposed to help me up, and stared at the sky through the tree leaves blankly fidgeting with my hands. i was never one to show much emotion, or at least more of the weaker emotions. i fell asleep there. the sun was so warm, the grass was cool, the breeze was nice, and it stayed like that for a few hours.

i still go there when i need to think or something, i even read sometimes under the tree, or i climb up the tree once more with memories flashing through my mind as i climb up.

i came back to reality when the ride came to a halt. i looked over mikeys shoulder and we were at a park. i wondered why we were here of all places. my hair was all messy by the time we got here, so i pulled my hair back into a ponytail. while i was doing that mikey ran over to the swings and sat on one, he started to swing back and forth.

"what did we come here for?" i asked curious to know. "we're here to meet ken-chin!" he stated still swinging in the air happily. "who's that?" i asked, i heard footsteps on the dirt approaching us. as i turned around there was a half bald blondie looking at mikey angrily. "i told you to stop calling me that in public, mikey!" he stated in an annoyed tone.

"huh?" i said confused by the situation. mikey was still swinging in the air, "sorry kenny!!" he said to the bald guy. "mikey!!-" he was cut off by no other than mikey, "this is ken-chin, ken-chin, this is y/n!" he yelled over the ken guy. i was looking at the bald guy, he had a dragon tattoo on one of the bald sides of his head, and he was tall. taller than a normal person should be. he reminds me of a giraffe at first sight but he looks like an angry one right now.

"whatever. who's this little kid right here?" he said pointing down at me. what the hell is this bald guy talking about. "little kid? mikey who's rapunzel guy right here?" i said annoyed by what he had just called me. "rapunzel?!" he stated angrily looking at me. "you should see your face right now!" i said trying to control my laughter. mikey started speaking when it looked like this guy wanted to kill me. "this is y/n, she's my girlfriend!" he stated making the swing slow down, he spoke again before i could say something. "justtt kidding, not yet! but she is my best friend!" he said getting off the swing walking over to me and bald guy.

"i see?.." ken stated, he looked lost. "you can just call him draken though." mikey said. "do i really have 2 kids to take care of now?" he looked tired by this point. "i am not a kid! i'm 16 dumbass!" i said annoyed by this point. "THATS IT ONE MORE NAME AND ILL-" he tried to finish but i cut him off, "fatty." i started to run. "GET BACK HERE KID!" i was laughing so hard while running.

sorry if there's any mistakes i made this before school<3. this is pretty short too, i'm sorry.