race

"ANGEL GIVE ME MY SOCK BACK I NEED THAT!!" i screamed chasing my cat around the house half dressed. "IM NOT PLAYING THE RICE GAME AGAIN SO PLEASE JUST COME BACK-" i slid on my living room carpet, and hit my shin on my coffee table. "OWWWW!!!" i held my shin, laying on the floor rolling around.

a sock landed on my face, "meow." angel mocked. "oh so now you give me my sock back?" i question watching her walk away in her small jeans and t shirt i made her wear. "PFFT!" i started laughing. "YOURE— YOURE JUST MAD BECAUSE I MADE YOU WEAR TINY CLOTHES." i started hysterically laughing, still holding my shin, laying on the floor.

she continued walking off. i finally got done with my laughing tantrum, went to go get ready, and pack for the sleep over. emma and mikey have a pretty big house, so it'll most likely be fun. i wonder if it'll be just me, hina, and emma though- well plus mikey.

i heard the front door open, "i'm home sweetheart!" mikey said in a jokingly deep voice. "well hello to you too mikey?" i say putting a shirt in my bag. "i see our daughter is sleeping on the couch." he said in the stupid deep voice again. "you mean the cat?" i say trying to hold in my laughter, but a chuckle escaped my lips.

he didn't respond. "mikey?" i question peeking out of my bedroom door, putting some shorts in my bag. i felt a pair of familiar arms slip around my waist perfectly, and a chin resting on my left shoulder by my ear. "you should be more careful, your door was unlocked y/n." mikey said.

"mikey i'm not weak y'know." i comment rolling my eyes. "yes but, around me you might as well be considered helpless." he replied. my whole face heats up. "you're such a creep-" mikey started tickling me on the sides of my stomach, one of my most ticklish places i may add.

"MIKEY STO- HAHAHAHHA PLEASE!" i started screaming and kicking his legs. "pfft, so sensitive." mikey said walking out of the room laughing to himself.  "you're such jerk one day i'll be stronger than you!" i scream watching him walk out of the out of the hallway into the kitchen.

"try not to eat everything in the fridge." i say under my breath laughing. "i might as well now, and hurry up you're taking for-everrrrrrrrrr-rrrr." he said opening the fridge door. "i'm almost done so shut up." i say putting the last few things i need for the night in my bag.

"see i'm already done." i say zipping up my bag, and throwing it over my shoulder. i walked into the kitchen to find mikey sitting on the counter eating some grapes. i walk over to him, grab some of the grapes out of the bag, and snatch the bag away. "hey! i was still hungry." mikey said sighing, and hopping off of the counter.

"stop whining you big baby." i stuff the grapes in my hand into my mouth, and put the bag of grapes back in the fridge. "and plus we can eat at your house, i'm sure you never run out of food." i say laughing heading towards the front door. "are you calling me fat? you're so mean." mikey said kicking me in the butt, making me stumble to the front door.

"ow!" i cover my butt, "you're such a pain in the ass." i say opening the door and and exiting the apartment. "you should be more nicer to me." mikey said turning his head away from me like a child. "oh shut up, you're lucky i'm nice to you at all bum." i turn to him, kick him in the knee, and start running down the stairs for my life.

"HEY YOU CANT JUST KICK ME AND RUN OFF LIKE THAT!" he yelled running after me. i was laughing so hard. when i get all the way down the stairs i'm about to pass the apartment of that nice guy named chifuyu. the door opens when i'm about to get past his apartment, the baji guy comes out first, then the chifuyu guy. i guess that's who he came here for.

i don't know when it happened, but mikey grabbed my hand to stop me from passing the apartment. "huh?! you caught up to me?!" i ask bummed out that mikey had been as fast as me. "of corse i did, you're slow." mikey said cockily smiling. "hey baji, chifuyu. i didn't expect to run into you yet!" mikey said with me beside him. the part when he said "yet" intrigued me, "yet?" i asked looking at mikey.

"yeah, they're coming over tonight too." mikey said smiling at me. "yeah we're gonna go commit arson!" baji said happily. "uh baji? no we're not, it's a sleep over." chifuyu said. "you're no fun." baji replied back to the blonde with the undercut. i laughed at what bajis idea of a sleep over looked like, i gotta hang around him more.

"hey, since we're all here let's race to my house!" mikey said grabbing my hand, dragging me along, laughing. "hey! wait up!" chifuyu yelled running after us, with baji following behind. "no fair you two!" baji yelled. me and mikey were already down the stairs in the parking lot, "hurry y/n!" mikey said hopping on the front of his bike.

i just laughed, and got on just as fast as he did. "please don't kill us." i said slipping my arms around his waist, holding onto him tightly. "before we get married and have children? no way." he said starting the bike, and driving off. i was taken aback by what he had just said, me a milf?! hell yeah. he sure would be one fine dilf too, i start smiling, and lay my head down on his back thinking about the future.

i wonder if i'm getting too comfortable sometimes.

this is a little short, but i promise to make the next chapter way longer. it's so crazy how many of you guys have read my story. sorry if there's any mistakes<3.