picnic

"hurry up y/n!" mikey said laughing while running down the side walk. "okay okay! just be careful when you cross the street stupid!" i yelled back at mikey smiling. "how sweet, you care about me!" he said now crossing the street, with me following behind.

"don't push it." i said looking off to the side, trying to keep a smile off of my face. we had mixed ideas about lunch all together, we didn't know what we were gonna eat yet, and we are both pretty picky so it just makes it more complicated than it actually has to be.

an idea came to my head while i was staring at this lady's straw sun hat, "a picnic!" i said walking beside mikey who had slowed down to walk by me. "you always have good ideas." he said smiling at me. "i'm just kinda the best." i said holding my head up high.

"yeah, you kind of are." he said looking in front of us smirking. i didn't know how to respond, so i didn't. what i'm focusing on is controlling my smile, and the red shit that spreads all over my face when i'm around this male. i sigh deeply, and look at the street, all the cars moving they suddenly all stopped at a red light.

a hand slipped into mine.

i turn my head over towards where my hand is, mikeys hand is holding mine. i look away from our hands and up to his face. he's not even looking at me. i felt as if i kept my hand there i would be admitting defeat to something that's not there, admitting defeat to me liking him just a tiny bit.

he's not that bad of a guy, so why am i holding back? he's kissed me 2 times. i think i should make moves for a second. my hand still resting flat while he's holding it, grips back onto his hand, holding it back in mine.

i let my smile show, not with my teeth, just a warm smile. mikeys eyes widened for a split second, and returned back to normal. "hey i have to feed angel, we can grab blankets, and some food there if i have anything worth eating." i said looking over at mikey making eye contact when he turned his head to look at me as well.

"alright let's go." he said breaking the eye contact.

****

"which one are we allowed to use for the grass?" mikey yelled to me from my bedroom closet, as i was making snacks in the kitchen. "uhhh any- ANY BUT MY WHITE FLUFFY BLANKET!" i yelled. "awh, that's the one i wanted to pick too!" mikey said frowning.

"too bad!" i yelled putting the snacks into a backpack for the picnic. after i'm done putting the snacks into the bag i look to the right of me, and see angel passed out on top of the counter. "looks like she had a good meal." i said smiling. mikey walks out of my room with a pillow and a pastel yellow large blanket.

"will that fit in the bag?" i questioned pointing at the stuff he was carrying. "eh sure it will." he said walking over to the bag. i raised an eyebrow, sat back, and watched this play out. he grabbed the backpack still carrying the pillow and blanket in his arms.

he sat down on the floor with the stuff, and started trying to shove the pillow in first. he was trying so hard, and it was only getting funnier. i wanted to hurry and eat so i intervened. "here you hopeless child." i said sitting down in front of him laughing.

i take the pillow out, fit the blanket in perfectly, then fold the pillow a bit, and slide it in. i zip up the backpack, and stare at the priceless face mikey is making. i laid my head down into the backpack, laughing my ass off, and holding my stomach. "AHH MIKEY YOU SHOULD SEE YOUR FACE!" i yelled laughing and hitting the floor with my hand.

bang!

mikey pulled the backpack out from under my head making my forehead hit the floor. "OW!" i lift my head up, holding my forehead with my hands. mikey started laughing so hard, he fell back onto the floor, while grabbing his stomach. "YOU SHOULD SEE THE LOOK ON YOUR FACE Y/N!!!" he screamed still laughing, and kicking the floor.

"YOU BASTARD!" i yelled laughing. i tried to stand up but couldn't stop laughing at the face mikey made earlier and how much he's laughing. i calmed down and sat up. "you look like a little kid having a tantrum." i said catching my breath still laughing a bit.

****

after the laughing tantrum me and mikey had, we made our way to a forest in a park. "hey what if we get killed by some crazy serial killer, like in those horror movies.." i said walking behind mikey. i gasp, "what if you kill me!" i say thinking of scenarios in my head.

"plot twist you actually kill me!" mikey gasped while giggling. "yeah i guess we'll both just die together then." i said shrugging, still following mikey. "that'd be kinda hot y/n." mikey said. "what me killing you, or us dying together?" i asked. "hmm.. both actually." he answered. "you kinky bastard." i said raising an eyebrow.

"guess so, you'll find out the rest later though." mikey said smirking. "HUH?" i said making a shocked face. mikey turned around to look at my face. "you look so cute when you're shocked." he said turning around and walking again. "shut the fu-"

i looked ahead of mikey and saw a big pond with some flowers and grass around it, the trees circled around the area, and there was a little tree with a shady spot under it. "WOAHHH!" i yelled running past mikey, staring into the pond, and looking at everything around me. my jaw was on the floor. "HOW CAN IT BE THIS PRETTY?!" i said jumping up and down looking at the fish in the water. mikey started blushing looking at you all excited over something so little, he caught himself smiling.

"it is really pretty y/n." he said smiling widely walking towards you.

this is kinda what i imagined, ITS SO COOL THOUGH. literally breathtaking.

sorry if there's any mistakes it's like 5am rn<3