teach me yourself

"you're folding them wrong, again, mikey." i say taking my shirt mikey was helplessly trying to fold. "why are you so good with this stuff y/n?" he asks falling into the pile of clean clothes on my bed. "it's not that difficult, you just suck at it." i say walking over to my dresser, putting my shirt away.

"well then if i suck at it so badly, why don't you just teach me yourself?" mikey says as i walk back to the bed. "i've already taught you like one thousand times? what's going to change this time?" i say grabbing another piece of my clothing. mikey walks behind me and puts out his hands out in front of me.

"what are you doing now weirdo??" i ask looking up behind me to see mikey. "teach me, y/n." he says grabbing my hands with me still holding onto one of my shirts. "like this." he starts making my hands 'fold' the shirt. "ohh, but is this really necessary?" i say with a confused expression.

"why wouldn't it be, y/n?" he asks like he isn't pressed against my whole backside right now. i sigh, "bastard." i grab ahold of his hands before he could respond, and start folding how i usually do. it's not like we haven't done anything similar to this before, it just kind of feels real, maybe like i was dreaming or something before.

after i get done motioning his hands to fold the shirt, i try to move out from in front of him. "wait, i don't know if i have it yet." he says pulling me back into the position i was in before. "bullshit, i know you've got it by-" i was cut off with a pair of familiar soft lips, a pair i was dying to be lip to lip together with once more, of corse i couldn't say it out loud.

i pull away, "hey did you eat our left overs from the diner we ran from.." i ask with my eyebrows furrowed together in frustration. "you ate the last of my cinnamon gum so we're even." mikey says laughing. "what?! that was gum though!" i say trying to walk off, but once again mikey pulled me back into his grasp.

"stop pulling me back in already!" i say trying to wiggle myself out of his strong arms. "one more kiss please y/nnn?" he says laying his head on my right shoulder facing my ear. "if i give your cringy ass a kiss will you buy me ice cream?" i say as i finally fall into his arms accepting this prison he locked me in.

"isn't that prostitution?" he asks blowing on my ear. "hey don't do that! and are you really that clueless?!" i ask looking down at mikey's head on my shoulder. "wanna teach me that too?" he asks blowing on my ear again. "not a chance, you virgin." i laugh, "and stop blowing on my ear already?!" i say fighting to get out of his arms again.

"virgin?" he says confused. "don't tell me you don't know what-" i start until he speaks up, "no i mean who are you calling virgin?" he lets go of me laughing to himself. "so you're telling me you're not a virgin..?" i ask a little bit disappointed. "is someone actually jealous for once?" he asks making a sarcastic pouty face.

yeah sure i was a bit jealous because i had imagined what a first time for everything would be like with him, but i do that with everyone, feelings or not. "why would i be jealous?" i ask visibly jealous. "hey don't get too worked up, that's just something i'll be able to teach you for once." he says smirking.

"who said i was a virgin, mikey?" i ask trying to turn the gun around. "who, when, and where?" he asks with an emotionless face. i didn't even get enough time to make up anything before he spoke, "that's what i thought. get dressed i'll be waiting for you in the living room, hurry up." anddddd, the shot was fired, i was shot with a gun i had made up in my head.

talk about moody.. i hadn't really seen him get aggravated directly towards me before, first time for everything i suppose. maybe not the last either.

****

me and mikey had been walking in silence for about 2 minutes now, i was getting a bit tense, we were never this quiet with each other. "hey mikey," a hand slipped into the back of my jean pocket, and rested there, "quiet." he said with no emotion whatsoever laced in his voice, not on his face either. i only smile and look at all the stuff in the shop windows as we walked closer and closer to our destination.

there was a lot of people out tonight, i mean it was a friday night, everything stays open later than usual on fridays. i felt a buzz in my unoccupied pocket, i went to grab my phone, but a hand was already there to take it. he is PUSHING it tonight. he holds it up to his view, "unknown number, who is this y/n?" he asks unlocking my phone, wait hang on how does he know my password again?!

i try to grab it from him but he holds it up in the air reading it to himself, and then he starts to speak, "who the hell is this?" i'm dead, this is literally the worst time for kazutoras lame ass to text me, i really wanted to fake pass out right about now. "nobody can i just have my phone back?" i ask sighing. "why so you can text this guy?" he starts assuming. "why are you assuming things, that could be a girl for all you know." i say rolling my eyes trying to grab my phone.

"a girl doesn't text like this." he says. "how are you going to label somebody based on how they text?!" i say really annoyed at this point, who does he think he is taking my phone from me like that? "look, it's just an old friend. we left each other on bad terms." i say dropping the arm that was reaching for my phone.

"and plus she's a girl don't worry." i lie. i feel guilty about it but i really just want to enjoy this night with him. it looked like he didn't buy it, but i'm not exactly a bad liar, i grab my phone, "here you big baby." i press the block button showing him. i change the subject immediately, "hey, while we're out we should go shopping for our wedding!" i smile brightly.

he puts his head down to my left ear, and grabs my waist bringing me closer to him, "if i find out you're cheating on me, i'll kill him right in front of you." my breath hitches, that was the scariest shit i've ever experienced. worse than my own childhood put together. the real question here, is he being serious..?

god i hope not.

he noticed how tense i was, and he started rubbing my side, "don't worry, just a joke." he says smiling. part of me is screaming danger, and the other part is screaming "he's the hottest man to ever exist??!!???!". i choose to ignore his comment, grab his hand and drag him to the ice cream shop 10 steps away from us.

HEYYY!! i'm so glad i updated i've been feeling a lot happier these past few days along with a great amount of motivation🤞. BUT IM SORRY IF THERES ANY MISTAKES, MWAH I LOVE YOU EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU<333!!!! (not sorry, i still love mikey after chapter 241😰)