late swim

"OMG MIKEY LOOK OVER THERE ITS LIKE THE PERFECT PLACE TO SIT!" i grabbed mikeys hand and started pulling him over to the spot i wanted to sit at. mikey couldn't control his smile at this point, he loved to see you happy. he giggled and let you pull him along.

you grab the backpack off of mikey's back, sit down and start taking the stuff out of it. after i've got everything out of the bag i put it aside, grab the blanket, and try to make it as straight as possible. you grabbed the pillow mikey brought along, and sat it against the tree you had decided to sit under.

mikey had already started digging for the food. you slapped his hand away from the bag, "you're not going to eat all of the food, loser." i said snatching the bag away from him. "hey don't hit me!" he said holding his hand over his own, acting like i had stabbed him to death.

"and i wasn't going-" i covered my hand over his mouth, "SH." i shushed him and pointed to the duck that was entering the pond. "A DUCK!" he mumble screamed under my hand. "SHUT UP!" i said whisper shouting. he jumped up and started running towards the duck.

the duck hadn't entered the pond yet. "MIKEY I WANTED TO CATCH IT!" i screamed, jumping up and running after the duck. "HAHAHA, TOO BAD!" he screamed almost touching the duck. he tried to go for the ducks tail, but failed and almost fell into the pond. i grabbed his shirt collar before he could fall in.

i started laughing, and pulled him away from the pond. "i almost had it!" he yelled at me. "no you almost had a soaking wet outfit." i said back to him turning away, and going back to the picnic area. "you know you should be thanking m-" cut off once again by his charming, soft lips.

it was a quick kiss, he pulled away, "does that make up for a thanks?" mikey asked tilting his head, smiling. "i'll take that blush on your face as a yes." he said walking off. i was sick of it. i yanked his hand back towards me, and slammed my lips into his. it took mikey a second to realize what had just happened. he loved it, you really peak his interest.

you didn't feel like other girls to him, it was such a foreign feeling, like when you accomplish something you've always been afraid of, pure adrenaline. you pull away and smirk, "does that make up for a shut up?" you walked over to the picnic area, not giving mikey a second glance.

mikey stood there dumbfounded.

****

"that was so good." you said laying back onto the pillow. "wouldve been better if i made it." mikey said laying his head in my lap. "you would've ate it all while trying to make it." i replied looking through the tree leaves to see the sky and sun. i closed my eyes, taking a deep breath in.

"y/nnnn?" mikey said waving his hands in front of your face. "mhh?" i hummed back at him. "never mind." he replied. "what?" i questioned opening my eyes, looking down at mikey. he didn't answer. "please just tell me, i hate when people do that to me." i said picking up some of his hair, running my fingers through it. "your hair is so soft." i smile looking down at him.

he was facing the pond. i saw his ears turn the slightest bit of red. "and your ears are red." i smiled even brighter. mikey turned his head towards me, "but y/n, you're blushing too." he said. "so you admit you're blushing too?" i replied. "maybe so." mikey said smirking.

he reached his hand up to my face, and moved the piece of hair that was hanging over my face behind my ear. "your hair is softer than mine, i assure you." he said staring at you softly. you didn't notice, you were also staring softly at him. "a beautiful face too." he added. "heh, says you." you look up at the sky again.

there was a comfortable silence, one you both could get used to.

"don't leave, please." mikey said so casually. you look back down at him. "of corse not." you say, playing with his hair gently. "promise?" he asked. you grab his hand, "pinky promise." you say, and you both intertwine your pinky's. staring into each other's eyes, you both had found a safe place.

the sun had started to set.

"enough of this cigarettes after sex moment, let's go swim." you said lifting his head off of your lap, laughing. you stand up and run over to the pond, and jump in without a second thought. mikey doesn't think twice before running after you, and jumping in as well.

you had already lifted your head back above the water, looking around for mikey. a hand grabbed your foot and pulled you in. you started freaking out, and screaming under water. it was just mikey, he pulled you down to his level, laughing underwater. you hit his head, and swim back up. you take a huge breath when you get back above the water.

mikey comes up right after you, he started laughing at you. "you scared the shit out of me! you're such a jerk, i thought i was gonna die." you said glaring at mikey. "that was so funny though y/n!" he said laughing. you pushed his head back underwater, and swam away faster than your life depended on it.

you sure as hell didn't want mikey to drown you. he came back above water, wiping his eyes. when he spotted you he started swimming towards you as fast as he could. you always hated being chased, even if it was just tag or something. you once knocked a kid out for chasing you on accident. mikey didn't even know what he was in for.

you started screaming when he stated catching up. he grabbed your arm, you weren't thinking when you went for a punch to his face. he grabbed your fist with his hand swiftly, good thing he's a gang leader, and knows how to fight. you sighed, and hugged him. "i'm so glad you know how to fight. it wouldn't have been pleasant if i had to drag your sleeping body out of the pond." you rambled on, hoping he wouldn't get mad that you almost punched him in the face.

"so please don't kill me, i just hate being chased!! and i wasn't thinking!! it was instinct i swear!" you said breaking away from the hug, shaking him back and forth by the shoulders. mikey stared laughing so much he thought he was gonna stop breathing. "ah this is why i love-" mikey cut himself off quickly.

"-chasing people!" he finished.

im sorry if there's any mistakes<3. MY HEAD HURTS SO FUCKING MUCH GAH. anyways, TYSM FOR 2.27K READS I LOVE YOU ALL SOOOOOO MUCH MWAH!!!!<333