"can i come over?"

i'm still laying here, and the sun had already began to shine through the tall trees leaves. i don't want to be alone right now, but i don't want to be around anyone. mikey. i cant take my mind off of him, i kinda wanna call him. i don't know what i would say though.

i grabbed my phone from my jacket pocket, unlocked it, and pressed on the contact "mikey<3". i put the phone to my ear, and it started ringing. i got a little nervous for a second. still ringing. am i waking him up? what if he gets annoyed? another ring. maybe i should just hang up—

"hello?" i heard a tired voice say. now my heart was beating out of my chest. why did i call him in the first place?! what do i say? "y/n?" i heard the tired mikey speak. "uh hey." i said then took a deep breath. "can i come over?" i ask picking at my pants. i had never been nervous about a person like this, i don't know how to feel about it, like a mix of uneasiness, but just the right amount of happiness.

"yeah of corse, did something happen?" he asked and i head what seems to be him rolling over or getting up. "oh no i'm okay, i'm just i don't know bored." i say trying to sound believable. "you're a bad liar. where are you?" he asked. "i'm not lying, but you don't have to come get-" i tried to finish.

"y/n just tell me where you are." he said, i heard a door close and wind coming from the other side of the phone. i sighed deeply, "i'm at this park on mayfield street." i said sitting up. "alright i'll be there in 5, stay safe bye." he ended the call.

i feel bad i woke him up, and now he has to drive all the way here just to get me. i just hope he drives safe. i wonder what i should do while i wait? there's a field by the tall trees with pretty flowers, i'll go pick some for mikey, or just for myself. i slide down the slide and my butt hit the ground, it reminded me of the time mikey pulled me off of that slide.

i smile to myself, stand up, and start dusting off the dirt on my butt. i walk over to the flower field, i spot a beautiful red flower, and some lavender. i run over to it, pick 2 lavender, and 2 of the red flower. i get an idea and sit down in the grass. i pick some more random flowers by where i'm sitting.

i loop the end of one flower, stick another flower end in the loop and tie it together, making a little flower bracelet. sure it wouldn't last long but it's still cute. i slip it around my hand and onto my wrist. i grab 3 more flowers and do what i did to make my bracelet, just with another flower so it would fit onto mikeys hand.

the sun feels so nice on my skin, this moment feels so unreal. just an hour ago i couldn't feel anything, but right now this very minute, i feel everything. it feels good to be somewhat ok. i smile when i get done with the bracelet. a butterfly flys right past my face. it scared me for a second until i realized it was just a butterfly.

i looked around for the butterfly again, and felt something touch my head. i jumped slightly and looked up immediately after. i sighed at the sight of mikey with his hand on my head. "hey y/n." he said smiling. "you scared the shit out of me mikey." i chuckle.

"sorry, what are you doing out here so early?" he asked. "i don't know i just felt like leaving the house." i said back to him. "look." i hold up the flower bracelet on my wrist and smile. "that's cute." he smiled. "come over here, sit." i say giving him a closed eye smile.

he walked to across me and sat down in front of me. i pulled his hand onto my lap. "close your eyes." i say still smiling. "why?" he asked smiling. "just do it, i promise i won't do anything bad." i say playing with his hand. "fine." he said closing his eyes.

i smile brightly and grab the bracelet from my pocket, and slip the bracelet around his hand into his wrist. "open." i said slightly laughing. "you don't have to wear it if-" i was cut off. "we're matching now!" he said with glowing eyes, holding up my wrist to his. "yeah we are aren't we." i say looking into his mesmerizing eyes. i started unintentionally smiling.

he's so perfect.

he looked away from the bracelets and into my eyes. i looked away quickly staring at the sky, trying to hide my smile. "don't look away." he said grabbing my face making me look into his eyes. "mikey stop" he pulled me into a kiss before i could even finish. i closed my eyes and melted into the kiss, this felt like how the first kiss should have went. he put his hands on my waist and pulled me in a little closer.

i grab onto his hair, wanting more of this taste, wanting more of him. he was so sweet but so bitter, a weird combination, too weird to comprehend. i don't care though, as long as it's him. gaining my control i realize what is happening exactly.

i pull away slowly, letting my hands slip away from his hair, to his face, and i let my hands rest on his cheeks. he looked too good, too good to have, too good to hold, too good to touch, everything i could never have, ever. he placed his forehead on mine, and gave me a quick kiss. "you're so red." he said giggling.

"i am not that's you!"i say poking his cheek laughing. "whatever let's get going now." he said standing up and pulling my hands up, making me stand up. "you only wanna leave because i'm right." i say running ahead of him laughing. "no! i'm just .. cold!" he said crossing his arms. "and wait up!" he said catching up to me. "it's not even cold out, and you're soooooo slow." i say dragging out the O, looking back at him.

"shut up or i'll just take you home!" he said finally getting to the parking lot. "oooo scary." i say getting on the back of his bike laughing.

sorry for updating so late<3.