sleep over

a/n: i love the picture sm, thank you for letting me share.

"emma!" i jumped off of mikeys bike running towards emma with open arms. "y/n!" she smiled widely accepting my hug. "how've you been?" i asked smiling. "i've been good what about you?" she asked laughing. "i've been more than okay." i say pulling away from the hug.

"why don't you get that excited when you see me." mikey said with jealousy laced in his voice. "emma's special." i say flicking his head. "i thought i told you to be nicer to me!?" mikey said aggravated, rubbing his forehead. "i didn't sign anything that guaranteed me to be nice to you." i say walking to their kitchen.

"only you could ever treat me like that." mikey said so quietly that nobody heard, what is this girl doing to me? he thought. "you should try the cake i made last night y/n!!" emma said following me into the kitchen smiling. "strawberry?!" i asked emma excited.

"obviously." emma replied grabbing the cake out of the fridge. "hell yeah!" i said smiling, kicking my feet back and forth while sitting on the counter. emma sat the cake on the counter, grabbed a fork out of the drawer, and fed a bite to me. "we look like lesbians right now." i said with the cake in my mouth laughing.

"yeah let's just hope a certain-" she pointed to her blonde brother sitting in a chair at their dinning table, "-someone doesn't get too jealous.." she whispered to me. "oh he'll be fine emma." i said grabbing the fork out of her hand, and getting another bite of the delicious cake emma made.

"this is literally the best homemade cake i've ever had." i say giving a closed eye smile while still eating the cake. "you really think so?!" emma asked happily. "definitely." i say still eating. in truth, it was the only homemade cake i've ever eaten. i go for another bite, but a head swoops in front of mine, and takes the cake right off the fork.

mikey smiled before running off, "thats some really good cake emma!" he yelled before running out of the kitchen. "hey!" i screamed before hopping off the counter, and chasing him. "y'all are so loud." i stopped running, looked to my side, and standing there was a white haired boy with purple eyes.

he wasn't much taller than mikey, he sure gave off an unapproachable vibe though, and it looked like he had just woken up or something. he was still stretching before looking at me, "who're you." he looked me dead in the eyes. "who're you?" i asked looking dead in his eyes right back. "wait a second, aren't you that girl mikeys been gushing over?" he asked still standing there.

before i could get out a word he spoke up once more, "he sure got lucky." he said walking towards me. i stood there confused for a second, who is this guy? he stopped right in front of me, "you're in my way, little girl." he stated with an annoyed face.

"just walk past me?" i say still standing there. "what's up with you, just move." he said clearly getting annoyed. "just go." i say still standing there. he only scoffed, and started walking past me. he hit my shoulder with his while walking past me, making me stumble back. "jerk." i said under my breath.

i heard him chuckle behind me. mikey finally realized that i wasn't chasing him anymore, he was starting to walk up to me when the front door flew open, it was baji, and chifuyu, but then more started coming in? there were about maybe 5 guys that followed behind, i only knew 4 out of the 5, that was nahoya, souya, draken, and takemichi.

"you two lost that race big time!" mikey said laughing at chifuyu and baji. "that's only because we took bajis bike and the dumb ass forgot to get gas!" chifuyu said clearly annoyed at baji. "a loss is still a loss." i say shrugging. "oh shut up you two, and who're you calling a "dumb ass", chifuyu?!" baji said aggressively.