roof

quick note- i loveeee action and fighting so i'll try to get to that soon. i'll also make the reader meet toman soon dw😇<3.

i feel so cold, but also warm. my feet dangling off my apartment buildings roof, the breeze blowing through my hair gently, and the gray sky that stays above me. i climbed up the roof through my balcony to get up here, i almost slipped on the balcony's railing while trying though.

"DO A FLIP!" someone yells. i look down at the ground to find the baji guy i met at mikeys house. "i'll catch you, i promise!" he said winking. "well that was corny." i said to myself. "why are you up there anyways?" he said. "for the view." i said back to him loud enough so that he could hear me this time.

"wait.. don't i know you?" he asked again. "bingo." i said. "ohhh, you're mikeys girl!" he said smiling. "no, and i have a name, you know that right?" i scoff. "yeah yeah whatever, i'm gonna get going. don't fall!" he said chuckling and walking away. i wonder who he's here for, well i guess it is an apartment complex.

i should probably get back inside though. i let out a deep breath trying not to think about falling, and my head splitting open. that would be an unpleasant way to die, i don't think it would be peaceful at all knowing your brains are gonna be all over the ground in seconds, it wouldn't be "aesthetic." like those scenes in movies and shows.

i turn around, hang off the roof, sway back once, and jump onto my balcony. let out a breath of relief, and smile thinking of myself in a velocity edit. i'm realizing how dumb i probably looked, never mind. i walk inside my house, closing the door behind me, and flopping down on my couch. it sure is boring without anyone, especially without him, i haven't seen him in two days, so he's most likely busy or something.

i'm gonna go annoy my cat on second thought, "ohhhh angelllll~" i dragged her name out and smiled. i've bugged her more than once today, so she's probably hiding, knowing i'm going to annoy her. "hide and seek it is." i whispered to myself getting off my couch, and going to find her.

i walk to my kitchen to check the top of the fridge, no angel. i walk to my bedroom, i look in my closet, in my bathroom, under my bed, just about everywhere. "wait!" i say running to my kitchen, opening the fridge, and grabbing the bowl of rice i made last night.

i take the wrap on top of the bowl off, and start scattering little rice grains in a line from my living room to my kitchen. after i'm done i run back to my kitchen, jump on one of the counters, and wait for my victim. she's weirdly obsessed with rice. i'm still sitting on the counter for about 30 seconds until i see my target. she's eating the rice grains, heading straight to the spot i want her to.

when shes about the eat the last rice grain i jump off my counter, and grab her. she goes stiff, and then goes soft. i think she's accepted that she had lost. "i finally got you!" i say laughing, and she stares at me. "oh cmon, that was fun!" i say poking her cheek, frowning. silence is what i receive. "you're no fun angel." i sigh. "i'm really having a conversation with my cat right now. how low, but at least i can treat you like one!" i said hugging her, and running to my room with her.

when i went to the store with mikey we picked out an outfit for angel to wear, but i guess we had forgotten about it when we got back. now was angels time to shine though, shes going to look so cute in her outfit. i grab the miniature clothes off of my desk, and sit down in the bed with her. she was nonstop staring at me. "it'll look cute on you." i said rolling my eyes, bringing her away from my chest, and holding her up in the air.

"now, don't make this harder than it has to be, represent what your name means for once." i say laughing, and getting the clothes ready.

after 5 minutes of stuggling, i got the outfit on her. SHE LOOKS SO CUTE! "see i told you you'd look cute, stubborn brat." i say as i hold her up in front of my bedroom mirror. i turn around and sit her on my bed, "now stay i just have to go grab my phone!" i say running off into the kitchen to grab my phone off the counter.

i quickly grab my phone, and start running back as fast as i can. "ILL FIND YOU AGAIN IF YOU RAN OFF!!! I SWEAR IT!" i yell laughing, with my phone clutched in my hand. i get to my bedroom and shes gone, as expected, but still now i'm sad. "screw you cat." i say. i don't know if i'm up for another 'hunt down my cat' mission right now.

"eh whatever i'll get a picture of you later, no getting out of it you live with me!!" i say, crawling up to the front of my bed and laying down. i open my phone to some messages from hina, emma, and mikey. they were all about some sleep over from what i was reading.

mikey<3:
y/n
y/n
y/n
Y/N
Y/NNNNNNN
y/n.
answer me.
i said,,,,, ANSWER ME👹
YOU SHOULD COME TO MY SISTERS SLEEPOVER‼️
yk cause i'll be there😁
hey stop ignoring meeeeee🙁
Y/NNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

y/n:
WHAT MIKEY WHAG DO YIU WANG?!

mikey<3:
WELL READ MY MESSAGES AND YOU WILL KNOW "WANG".

y/n:
stfu i'll beat u.
and idk you'll have to apologize for screaming at me over text.

mikey<3:
BUT YIU SCREAMED AT ME FIRST?!

y/n:
YOURE SCREAMINV AT ME AGAIN?!

mikey<3:
ONLY BECAUSE YOURE SCRAONV AT ME?!
JUST COME OVER.

y/n:
YKW I WILL COME OVER.

mikey<3:
wait really?
YAY OKAY WANT ME TO COME GET YOU?
OKAY ILL BE THERE IN 30‼️😁

well i guess that works too?

sorry if there's any mistakes<333 I CANT WAIT TO GET INTO THE FIGHTING SCENCES😈. I LOVE YOU ALL SOOOO MUCH!! wattpad is like my favorite notification now.
(also the texts are supposed to be misspelled!!)