meeting

"you know i like chase atlantic too.." mikey said in sort of a low tone. i chuckled at his statement and turned my head away. we had been walking awhile, after running away from the restaurant. i felt really bad for that guy back there, but i guess the whole jealous thing worked.. maybe a little too well though.

"draken!!" mikey yelled in front of us. i had been looking at this old couple matching to care that draken was here, they even had matching canes, and glasses. it was the cutest thing ever to be honest. they were talking to each other happily, i wondered how people could stay together that long and not get bored or annoyed of each other.

mikey was now dragging me along with draken and him. "mikey, draken, look." i pointed at the old couple holding hands. "i didn't know that's what you were so fascinated about." mikey said staring at them also. draken turned to look at them, "that's you and mikey in like 50 years." draken said laughing a bit.

"i don't know if i wanna live that long..." i said in a kind of guessing tone. i had never thought about growing old, the thought scared me. my goal had always been to make it to 29 and then who cares what happens next, i wanted to do something exciting for my career, like an assassin or something.

i don't have much to live for at the moment anyways, just my cat, and some people i care about. i didn't want to die, i just didn't care if i did die, the only thing i feared about death was it being painful. i wanted to die by my own hands, and not anyone else's.

"y/n kissed me today!" mikey said happily to draken. i really wish he had forgot about that. "that's because you almost killed poor marcus." i said back to mikey. there was heat in my cheeks which i hid. "that marcus guy had it coming." mikey said. "awh i kinda liked him though..." i said in a sad tone pouting. "huh?" mikey said seriously. "oh nothing marcus- i mean mikey." i said walking ahead of the two.

"i don't know who marcus is but, shes got you right under her finger, mikey." draken said laughing at us. "for now." mikey replied. "anyways mikey, don't forget about the meeting tonight." draken told mikey. "k, i'm bringing y/n though." mikey said back to draken.

i turned my head around to face them, "huh? meeting?" i asked confused. "toman meeting." draken replied. "isn't that yalls gang or something?" i asked. "yeah." draken replied back to me. "i could be busy mikey." i said looking over at him. "we all know you're not busy." mikey said. "i may be, and what if i just don't wanna go." i said back to the small annoying blonde.

"you're coming, okay? okay." he said. "whatever." i said rolling my eyes, i would've been pretty bored tonight without mikey anyways, so i just didn't refuse or argue with him. who knows there might even be some hot gang members there.

(by the way, this meeting isn't the meeting about moebius)
****

draken had parted with us, me and mikey were at my house. "please?" he asked peeping his head out of my closet. "why should i change? there's probably some good looking guys there anyways." i said back to the annoying blonde rummaging through my closet. "why do you have to be so stubborn, y/n?"

he said to me as i fell back onto my bed. "you're at least wearing my jacket." he said sternly, now walking out of my closet. my cat jumped on the bed, and ran towards me, and stuck her butt in my face. sometimes i feel like she knows what shes doing. "that's not very angelic of you, angel." i said sitting up, taking her butt of my face.

"see even she wants you to change." mikey said pointing at the cat. "let it go blondie, you don't own me." i said smothering myself with my pillow. he only scoffed, and removed the pillow from underneath my face, making my face hit my mattress. "no killing yourself either." he said setting the pillow down.

"lalalalala~lalalala~" i said getting up and walking through the hall, my cat following me attacking my leg. "y/n it's almost time to go." he said following me to the living room. "i'm tired though." i said sitting down on my couch resting my eyes a bit.