another blonde?

after draken was done chasing me i was out of breath and sitting at the top of the slide. "why'd you call me out here anyways, draken?" mikey asked at the bottom of the same slide i was on.

"kiyomasas making toman look bad, i heard he's in charge of these lame fight shows." he said while sighing deeply, "and now we need to go shut them down." draken finished saying. "then let's get going." mikey said.

mikey suddenly pulled my foot, making me slide down into the dirt. "mikey!" i yelled at him angrily. "whaaaat?" he said laughing starting to walk away. "little bitch." i said under my breath getting up from the ground dusting myself off. "cmon y/n! and i'm not a little bitch." he said smiling. how does he always hear me?

****

i was on the back of mikeys bike and then we arrived after driving for about 5 minutes or so. i got off the bike. mikey kicked the kick stand out while draken did the same.

i could here fighting noises and yelling from a bit away. mikey grabbed my wrist "stay close to me." he said walking away. "i can mange on my own." i said back. he sighed and continued walking. i followed behind draken and mikey.

takemichi

i was standing in front of kiyomasa. everywhere on my body hurt, or ached. i wanted to collapse. someone was grabbing kiyomasas bat so that he could kill me. i didn't want it to end like this but what else could i do? hina. i wanted to see her again.

"oi, kiyomasa." a deep voice said from behind kiyomasa. "you're scaring the crowd." the voice spoke once again. who is it? i thought to myself. "the vice president of the tokyo manji gang..." i heard someone from the crowd say. "ken ryuguji! also known as draken!" i heard another say.

"hey hey, ken-chin." someone said. i looked behind kiyomasa to see a guy with blonde hair and a braid in the back, he had a dragon tattoo on the side of his head, he was real tall, and looked scary.

from behind him i saw a short blonde guy with his hair in a style where his front hair was pulled back, he had pitch black emotionless eyes, a smile plastered on his face, and some dorayaki in his hand.

then there was a girl standing beside the short blonde. she looked uninterested in this whole thing. she had h/l h/c hair, e/c eyes, she was shorter than the short blonde beside her(i hope that's ok), and she was pretty, really pretty.

"huh?" the tall guy turned his head to the short one, "don't call me that in public." he said looking annoyed. "all my dorayaki is gone." the short guy said putting his hand up.

everyone suddenly bowed down. kiyomasa then bowed, "good work!" he said in a scared tone. "good work!" everyone yelled at the same time. the short blonde licked the remaining food off his lips and started walking toward me and kiyomasa. could he be.. takemichi started to think before the crowd yelled once more.

"good work president!" they all shouted. the leader of the tokyo manji gang.. manjiro sano! takemichi said in his head. as the president was walking towards us kiyomasa did a small bow "good work." kiyomasa said.

draken then kicked him in his stomach, making him grab it in pain.

y/n

i watched draken kick the shit out of that big ugly guy and i giggled a bit i could tell draken noticed but ignored it. "kiyomasa, since when did you become so important?" draken said with a bored look on his face. "you're seriously greeting the president with that shallow bow?" draken added.

"i-i understand." kiyomasa said still grabbing his stomach. mikey was still walking towards the piss haired blonde. i wondered what he was gonna do to the poor kid. he got in his face and the piss hair fell on the ground scared to death. well yeah i would be too he just made this whole crowd kiss his and drakens ass.

the piss hair was on the ground panting clearly terrified. "what's your name?" mikey spoke looking over him. "t-takemichi hanagaki." the piss spoke, and man he looked rough. "i see." mikey said still standing over him. "takemitchy." mikey said. "eh? takemichi." the takemichi guy spoke. "that's what mikey said, so that's what is right takemichi." draken said sounding mad. "eh?" takemichi said not really understanding.

mikey squatted over takemichi and grabbed his head. they looked like they were gonna make out something so i tried not to laugh, and tried to be serious. "are you seriously a middle schooler?" mikey said leaning closer in takemichis face. takemichi widened his eyes and gasped.

"takemitchy, from now on you're my bitch♡︎." mikey said smiling. "eh?" takemitchi looked pretty dumb saying 'eh' over and over again. mikey stood up from takemichi and started walking over to the fat ugly guy. "are you the host?" mikey asked still walking over to kiyomasa. "ah, yes." kiyomasa answered.

mikey smiled gently and made a 'hmph' noise before kicking kiyomasa right in the chin making kiyomasa look up to the sky. mikey grabbed his hair and brought his head close to his face, "who the hell are you?" he asked looking mad, and then repeatedly punching him over and over again until he dropped him. worried noises were coming from the crowd. one guy said "kiyomasa..." with his eyes widened.

mikey put his foot on the top of kiyomasas head. "well then." mikey turned to draken and me with blood on his face, i was in a dazed state i had never seen mikey like this and it was honestly so hot. "y/n-chin, ken-chin, let's go to my house. underground fights are stupid." he hopped off kiyomasas head and started walking. i followed and stepped on kiyomasas head as well for fun.

"who the hell is she?" "she's kinda cute." "whys a girl here??" "is she with the president?!" "do you think they're officiall? or do you think i could still get with her?" a lot of chatter was heard from the crowd about me, "would you all shut the fuck up?" i asked looking back at the crowd with a blank face, i continued walking behind draken and mikey.

"that's my y/n." mikey said smiling while patting my head. "i'm not yours." i took his hand off my head and started walking ahead blushing a bit.

sorry if there's any mistakes<3.