"hey, y/n."

we got to mikeys house i tried looking for emma but she was no where to be seen sadly. i opened mikeys fridge to grab a snack or something. i ended up grabbing orange juice, i went to the cabinets to grab a cup. i wonder which one it is? i opened one of the top ones and ta da! i had found cups.

i grabbed a glass cup, closed the cabinet and started walking back to the counter where i had left the orange juice. i sat the cup down on the counter and poured some in the glass cup. mikey and draken were up stairs playing some video game, i was uninterested so i came to the kitchen to eat or drink something.

after i was done i put everything away and grabbed my orange juice and headed back upstairs. i opened the door and the boys were arguing about who won blah blah blah boring. i sat on mikeys bed taking a sip of the orange juice and setting it down on his nightstand. i got on my phone and started watching tiktok.

i woke up to the bed being weighed down by something. wait i fell asleep? i really need to start trying to stay awake. i opened my eyes and a person with long black hair was sitting there.. am i in a horror movie or something or is that the grudge?.. i sat up and i couldn't hear right just yet. i started to get off the bed. i stood up and i was dizzy, and falling.

just as i was about to hit the floor mikey came and caught me. "are you ok, y/n?" he asked as i stayed quiet for a second trying to get fully awake. "yeah." i said sitting back down, rubbing my head. "that's your girl, mikey?" an unfamiliar voice said. "huh?" i said confused and already annoyed.

"basically." mikey replied to the black haired scary guy. "who is that..?" i asked looking at the guy. "oh him? that's baji." draken said to me. "is baji an actor for scary movies or something..?" i said not taking my eyes off the guy. "or was he in a hair commercial?" i said still staring at the guy.

"hahaha! you're totally right y/n he does look like he'd be in a hair commercial!" mikey said laughing. the baji guy looked butt hurt. i started laughing too, so did draken, and then finally baji started laughing too. i looked over on the table i sat my orange juice on, and it was gone. of corse.

i already knew who it was. there was no denying it. "mikey." i said in a low tone. "draken.." mikey said going by draken. "oh so she noticed the juice was gone? i see." draken pushed mikey into me and i immediately started chasing mikey with my shoe. "she's funny, hopefully mikey keeps her around." baji said  to draken watching me and mikey chasing each other laughing and screaming at each other.

"you know baji, i think she'll be around for awhile."

****

mikey had insisted to drive me home, i gave into his perfe- annoying face, and let him drive me home. i got off the bike. "thanks for driving me home." i said smiling at him. "you said thank you?" he said smiling. "yeah, yeah, i take it back goodnight mikey." i said walking away. he grabbed my hand and pulled me into a hug. this was sudden but i immediately wrapped my arms around him right back.

it felt so nice to be hugged for the first time in awhile. he let go "goodnight, y/n." he said smiling softly. "night, mikey." i said trying to hide how good it felt to be touched. i was so touch deprived and i had just realized it. i walked away as i heard mikeys engine roaring and then driving off i got to the stairs and made my way up.

when i got up the stairs someone was standing at my door waiting for me. i stood frozen. as soon as the person turned around, i saw those gold and black eyes i had dreaded to see.

"hey, y/n." he said.

sorry if there's any mistakes<3. this was kinda short so i apologize.