The selfie

It was 11 pm , when an angry Sivaangi was munching her pizza . She was in rage as , her boyfriend , that Valarndha kozhandhai annoyed her .

" Neenga pannadhuku naa ungakooda atleast oru vaaram pesama irupen " she huffed and walked around in search of a chocolate for munching .

That was when , her phone pinged with a message .

The screen displayed 'Ashwineyyy💜'

She opened the message , still angry on him . It read

' Chellama .. I'm sorry 🥺'. 

She kept her phone back , without replying him and got ready for  her shoot . It was a 24 hour shoot and she really didn't have any idea on how she was going to stay awake .

She did some of her parts and soon they were given a break . She , being completely exhausted , dozzed off in the couch .

Manimegalai , being an active co-anchor , took a video of sleeping Sivaangi , along with her shaking her head to a beat and added it to her Instagram story .

That was seen by that Valarndha kozhandhai . He soon came to know about the shoot and picked his phone to call his machan.

~

Ashwin : Machan .. oru help da !!! Please machan please machan please machan .

Pugazh : Ada loosu payale .. modhala enna help nu solli thola da .

He then narrated everything happened and seeked his machan's help to convince his Chellama .

~

Soon , they were called back to the shoot and Sivaangi had to perform .

She sang ' Sundari neeyum , Sundaran njaanum ' on the stage of The Super singer grand launch .

She was being teased playfully , as they didn't feel any chemistry with her co-singer . That was when her paasamalar came to her rescue .

Pugazh : Ipo ena ungaluku chemistry dhane venum ? Erakuren da en maapillai ye . Maapillai vaa da .. en thangachi asinga patta ..

Ohooo…ohooooo…oooo

There was this loud scream of her , obviously making everyone on the set understand , who it was !

Nenjai poopol koithavalae..ae..
Ennai etho seithavalae..

That was it , the moment she saw him , she almost forgot everything . No one would believe , if you say that this was the girl who was being hell angry with her man , an hour ago .

He walked towards her , with a cute smile , making his dimple more visible .

They were asked to do a recreation round .

Anchor : Okay Ashwin .. ipo ungaluku nanga sila segments solluvom .. neenga adha apdiye inga recreate pannanum .

Ashwin : Okay ..panren.

They were given a set of their own dialogues and Ashwin did it happily as he wanted to convince his girlfriend who WAS angry .

There was then this dialogue of them from traditional round !

Sivaangi was asked to say her dialogue .

Sivaangi : Epdi neenga ivlo cute ah irukinga ?

Ashwin : Naana neeya ?

Sivaangi : Ayoyooo .. aama unmaiyile na cute ah irukena enna?

Ashwin : Aaamaaa .. 🥰

Then Ashwin was asked to say ' Kulukulu nee dhan irukiye'.

Sivaangi did her part 'Chill uh irunga chill uh irunga'.

Ashwin :  Kulukulu nee dhan irukiye chill nu irukradhuku ..

And when Sivaangi was about to say her next part , Ashwin continued .

Ashwin : Enaku nee epome irukanum .. chill uh irukradhuku mattum ile , en life uh complete panradhuku ... Indha Ashwin uh complete panradhuku . This Ashwin is nothing without his Sivaangi . Na idhu veraikum nammala pathi sonnadhe ila ..epome nee dhan nammalode fans ku edhachu update kudupa . Aana ipo naane solren .. I love you Kulukulu .

Poor sivaangi 's heart fluttered at her man , who was always reserved , now proposing her in front of everyone and soon to be telecasted to millions of viewers .

She tried controlling her blush . Her Annan came for her rescue again .

Pugazh : Maaple .. thangachi uh samadhaanam pannanum nu dhane vandha ??? Enna da panne ipo . Illa enaku puriyala !!!

The couple controlled their blush and Ashwin took sivaangi aside as they needed some privacy .

He poked her nose , making her come back to normal from her trance .

Sivaangi : Ashwineyy .. idhu unmaiyile neenga dhana ??

Ashwin : Enna ma ipdi ketute ..

Sivaangi : Ile .. Namma fandom name kooda idhu veraikum neenga sonnadhu ila .. aprm ipo propose elam panringa ? Idhu telecast aagum paravalaya ????

Ashwin took out his phone , pulled her towards him and they both took a selfie with a cute pout .

He then posted an Instagram story tagging her with a caption
' Mine ' with #Ashaangi !

He then kept his phone back and kissed her forehead and said

Ashwin : Sorry manni .. inimel unnoda chocolate uh vangi kuduka marakka maaten ..

Sivaangi : Chocolate marandhadhunaala sanda potadhuke ipdi vandhu propose panninga ? Apo vere edhum periya sanda vandha??

He didn't reply her , instead kissed her lips , which conveyed everything what she wanted .

Ashwin : Idhaan pannuven .

He said with a wink , making her whine as her lipstick was smudged .

-------

Chapter pudichurka ???

I personally love Ashwin's surprise and Sivaangi's scream on that episode .. who wouldn't ?

Votes and comments pannunga 🥰