Come back to me

Hello😃.

Not proof read.

-----------------------------

Sivaangi: Ashwineyy.... Ashwineyy!!!!! Wake up ma!!!! Time aagiduchu.

Sivaangi kept trying to wake up her husband of six months, who was now sleeping on his stomach, snoring lightly.

All her screams and taps went unanswered as he continued sleeping. Sighing she jumped over his back and laid above him. Her arms peacefully rested on his broad shoulders.

Her hands were secured under her chin and watched him sleeping peacefully. She had no heart to wake him up, instead wanted to cuddle with him. But he had an important meeting and it was him who asked her to wake him up.

She then pressed her cheek above his and snuggled more. She placed continuous wet kisses all over his face. His lips curved and he turned swiftly, making her roll down and he pulled her closely, burying his face on her neck.

She was shuddering under his touch. Physical intimacy wasn't new to them, but she still had a kulukulu feeling in her stomach hearing his base voice. Her heart often flutters when he cares. Her cheeks would often hurt of blushing, just with a mere look of him.

Sivaangi: Ashwineyy. She whispered.

His grip on her waist tightened , when he heard her whisper. He then gently opened his eyes, only to be welcomed by a heart melting sight of his wife, all redden due to blushing.

His thin lips curved into a smile and he kissed her a good morning.

Sivaangi: Ipdiye paduthute enna pathutu iruka poringala??

Ashwin: Hmm...

He hummed as he had no heart to talk to her, instead just stay awake and look at her. If he could he would just spend his entire day just looking at her with all his love.

Sivaangi: Seri... Neenga ipdiye irunga... Enaku velai iruku... Na poitu varen.

She pushed him and ran away not before giving him a peck on his cheek.

~

She sighed , standing infront of the mirror while she heard the noises of the greedy relatives in the house. It was an arranged marriage for Ashwin and Sivaangi. Everything seemed sweet in the start, but after few months, she came to know the true colors of the people in the family.

Ashwin's parents passed away and he had to grow in a joint family of people who were not so happy to have him. They never valued him or his opinions.

Him being the calm and gentle human, avoided whatever they said. He handled everything single- handedly all these years. He struggled a lot to get good grades in his high school and did his master's with a scholarship. It was only after him getting a decent job, his relatives started speaking to him with sugar coated words.  None of his family members knew that he would turn about to be a handsome, well settled businessman in  the future. Had they known this before, they would've treated him atleast like a human.

All through his life, he only wanted love. He wanted his relatives, whom he thought as his parents in disguise to love him. He would go to any extent for their love.

Right now, Ashwin was beyond happy to have his wife,who loves him with all her heart. Who values him and his opinion. He was being blinded with the fake love that his family was giving him and sivaangi. But she knew it , but still chose to ignore for her husband's happiness.

"Evlo neram avanga ready aaga? Ashwin ku velai ku poga vendama??? Ava , avana ezhupaama nalla thoongitu irupa nenaikren" , roared his greedy Athai, who had this cunning plan of marrying her daughter to Ashwin, only after she came to know that Ashwin's a rich businessman.