Stay

"Ayoo appa... Edhuku anga stay pannanum??? I'd better be here.. two days dhana na thaniya ve irundhupen.. please ,appa".

Sivaangi tried her hardest to stay at home alone rather than at her aunt's house because her father needed to go to Mumbai for an important job.

Dad: Illa da... Unna inga thaniya vittutu enaala anga nimmadhiya Iruka mudiyathu.. unnoda favourite athai veetla dhana vitutu poren? Two days.. appa kaaga adjust panniko da.

She stared at her father's face , he's gotten older. His face was riddled with wrinkles and worried expressions. She had no choice but to give in.

She loved staying at her aunt's home, but this time he might be there. Her adorable and mischievous cousin , a man child.  They had always been attracted to one other, but she was afraid of falling for him and kept herself away from him.

~

Sivaangi: Maaa..

She squealed in happiness and hugged her aunt , as she has always been her mother since her childhood.

"Sivaangi... Va da thangamey". Lakshmi hugged her back and kissed her forehead and cheek.

Lakshmi: Ivlo naal en enna paaka varla?? Enna marandhuta le?

Sivaangi: Ayoo... Ma ungala na epdi marappen? Seri sorry... Adhan ipo vandhuten le.. vaanga enjoy panlam.

Her eyes were on the lookout for him. Her naughty cousin was not going to be kind to her during her visit. Deep down, she enjoyed the way he taunted her, but the Rowdy in her forced her to maintain a straight face despite his flirtations.

Sivaangi: Erm... Ma avan enga??

Lakshmi: Yaaru?? Yaara kekra?

Though Lakshmi knew whom Sivaangi was inquiring about, she wanted to hear her son's name from her. She was very well aware about their attraction, but chose to act innocent.

Sivaangi: Adhan maa... Unga paiyyan.

Lakshmi: Avan varamataan ma. Edho hectic work aam.. so epdiyum two to three days aagum vara..

Sivaangi's face fell when she heard that. Though her brain asked her to be happy, her heart screamed for him.

Lakshmi: Nee feel panradha paatha.. avana paaka dhan Inga stay panna vandha maari iruku???

Sivaangi: Cha.. cha... Enaku oru kavalaiyum ilaye.. Avan irundha enna ilena enaku enna? She remained gloomy.

Lakshmi: Seri adhayum paapom.

Sivaangi: Avlo kevalama va nadikrom? Seri sivu... Feel panradha veliya kaatadha gethu maintain pannu...

They both had talks that were pending for a very long time.

Sivaangi went to the terrace when her aunt had a nap. She aimlessly sat on the swing with folded legs , looking at the moon.

Sivaangi: Enna idhu... Na en avana miss panren? Amma avan varamatan nu sonadhum na en feel pannanum?

She sighed and unfolded here legs to push the swing , but she felt a strong push on the swing and she was happily swinging the next moment.

"Yaaro enna romba miss panranga pola". A manly voice hit her ears.

She felt the hot breathe on her earlobe. She was visibly shivering , when she heard him.

She looked back , only to find the 5'11 , handsome man , bending to the swing's height. His upper body was supported on his two arms , which caged her from behind. What's more shocking was, his half open shirt,which revealed his bare chest.

Sivaangi gulped hard and choked on her breath at the mere sight of him.

Sivaangi: Ash.. Ashwineyy.. neenga inga? Epdi va.. vandhinga??

Ashwin: En veetuku na epdi ma varuven?? Door vazhiya dhan vandhen.

Sivaangi rolled her eyes in annoyance. He was still the same.

He sat beside her on the swing and began pushing the swing with one of his leg.

Ashwin kept looking at her, while she was too shy to look at him and averted her gaze everywhere. She again felt a shock running down her body when she felt his warm hand resting over hers.

Ashwin: Epdi iruka Sivaangi ma? He whispered in his husky voice.

He was still aware of her weakness. He knew she can't deny anything if asked in his husky base voice and his way of addressing.

Sivaangi: Naane enna control pannitu iruken.. ivaru vera nelamai puriyama husky voice le pesraaru.

They were interrupted by Lakshmi's voice , when Sivaangi was about to answer his question.

Ashwin sat opposite to her on the dining table to have their dinner. Lakshmi served them both and began talking random things, without knowing that both the humans were least interested.

Sivaangi kept stealing glances of Ashwin which made him wink at her. She gasped and looked down, controlling herself. But the lightest shade of pink on her cheeks gave an answer to him.

That gave confidence to him. Ashwin's leg slowly reached her and his toes brushed her calf. Sivaangi choked on her food.

Lakshmi patted her head and gave her water. Sivaangi gave a death glare to him and he kept a paavapatta expression on his face.

Though her heart wanted to pinch his cheeks and give a loud squishing kiss, she kept a straight face and secretly enjoyed his actions.

Sivaangi walked towards the kitchen to clean her dish. Ashwin gave a cheeky smile and walked behind her. He wantedly leaned over her , making his front come in contact with her back.

Sivaangi stiffened herself when his bearded cheek brushed hers. She clutched her eyes tight. She slowly opened her eyes and noticed none beside her. She saw him gulping down some water with a mischievous smile.

Ashwin: Na nalla paiyyan ma... Un kutty brain dhan thappu thappa yosikudhu.

Sivaangi: Ipo nadandhadhu unmaiya ile naana yosikrena?? Aghh... Kadavuley.. enna kaapathunga...

~

Ashwin came back from his room , only to witness the heart warming sight of his mom giving a head massage to Sivaangi.

He felt extremely happy to look at the two most important women in his life, but he felt possessive as his mom didn't mind him.

He pouted and wanted took his mom's hand and placed over his head and laid on her lap.

Lakshmi: Deii... Iru da.. na avaluku massage panren le?

Lakshmi took her hand back and continued her massage on Sivaangi's head.

Ashwin quickly got up from his mom's lap and glared at them, who were least bothered about him.

Lakshmi: Ahh.. Ashwin.. Naaliku I have an important work.. so I'll not be available. Sivaangi veetla thaniya irupa.. Nee dhan avala paathukanum.

Sivaangi's eyes widened and looked at Ashwin who had a victorious smirk.

Sivaangi: Ayoo.. amma veetla irukumbodhe ivan ipdi... Innum enna panna kaathirukaano???

----------------------

Part 2 le pakalamaa? 👀

Do vote and comment 🥰.