Disclaimer: Long OS ahead!!! Mannichu😭.

Enaku idhu two parts uh break panna thonala.

Btw Mannar's reel 🥵🥶😭🙈.

------------------------

Sivaangi awoke cheerfully, without even hearing her alarm clock. She made a happy dance and went to do her morning tasks. She was dressed in black striped pants and a white tee. She parted her hair and winked at herself in the mirror.

"Enna d.. ipo lam alarm adikradhuku munnadi endhirikura.. college ku avlo aarvama pora... Enna vishayam??" Sivaangi's mom questioned as it was completely bizzare to her.

Sivaangi: En ma??? Na thirundhanum nu nenaikren... Ungaluku pudikalaya?

"Ile.. en ponnu dhan earthquake varumbodhe thoongravalaache.. ipdi dhideernu vandhu heart attack kudukra". Her mom mocked.

Sivaangi: Seekram pona dhana avara paaka mudiyum..

Sivaangi: Adhelam apdi dhan ma.. Seekram poi padika poren.. Special class lam vera veppanga.

"Nambiten nambiten".

Sivaangi: Byeee maa!!!!

Sivaangi: Idhuku mela anga ninna naaney edhachu olariduven..

Sivaangi rushed to her college even before the reporting time. Her legs made their way to the football court in her college.

Her legs came to a halt involuntarily, when she spotted the brown-eyed, charming 5'11 tall, handsome guy on the court. She felt the same chill on her stomach, despite the cold weather. She let out a sigh, and the fog from her mouth dissipated. His foot deftly tossed the ball, resulting in another goal. In celebration, he fisted his palm.

Un Vizhigalil Vizhunthu
Naan Ezhugiren
Ezhunthum Yaen Marubadi
Vizhugiren

He returned to the stone seat with a jog. She admired him without blinking, thinking that if she did, he would go. Sweat had adhered his tee to his torso.

He let his hair fall on his forehead after removing the headband from his brow. He ruffled his hair with his fingers and sprinkled water on his face.

Un Paarvaiyil Thondrida Alaigiren
Alainthum Yaen Marubadi
Tholaigiren

Sivaangi felt compelled to wipe the sweat from his brow. All the water drops on his face made her envious. Her heart yearned for her to kiss him and affix a tag to him, indicating that Ashwin was Sivaangi's.

All of this mania about him began on her first day of college, when Ashwin rescued her from several boys who were attempting to racialize her by misbehaving with her in the name of ragging. He even punched one of the guys in the face, catching her arms and moving away. (Something like Om Shanti Oshaana, Nivin's entry🙈).

Oar Nodiyum Unnai Naan Pirinthaal
Porkalathai Unarven Uyiril
En Aasai Ellaam Saerthu
Oar Kaditham Varaigiren Anbe

From that day she always felt this tingling sensation in her stomach whenever she met him. 

Sivaangi noticed Ashwin jogging back to the football court. Her eyes fell on the headband lying on the stone bench. She tiptoed to the bench and took his band and hid it in her bag. She admired him again who kept a serious face all through the match.

Dhoorathil Thondridum
Megathai Polave
Naan Unai Paarkiren Anbe

Sivaangi moved towards the corridor of her college as she has her boring routine morning classes. Everyone on the corridor were looking at her.