Stay-2

Lakshmi: Ahh.. Ashwin.. Naaliku I have an important work.. so I'll not be available. Sivaangi veetla thaniya irupa.. Nee dhan avala paathukanum.

Sivaangi's eyes widened and looked at Ashwin who had a victorious smirk.

Sivaangi: Ayoo.. amma veetla irukumbodhe ivan ipdi... Innum enna panna kaathirukaano???

Ashwin: Neenga kavalaiye padadhinga maa... Na avala Nalla paathukren.

He stressed each and every word, which felt ambiguous to her.

Lakshmi retired to bed, leaving Ashwin and Sivaangi alone in the living. There was an awkward silence for a moment before he tried to break it.

Ashwin: So... Ms. Sivaangi.. Ready uh??

Sivaangi: Ready uh??? Edhuku??

Ashwin: Adhan ma.. amma sonangale.. Naaliku namma mattum thaniya...

Sivaangi: Thaniya onnum panna poradhu ile.. Neenga unga PS veladuvinga.. Na Inga bore adichu ukkaranum.

Ashwin: Apo.. ne edho expect panra pola iruke???

Sivaangi: Expect panna matum.. apdiye elam panniduvaaru. She muttered under her breath.

Ashwin: Kettuchu. He bit his inner cheeks ,not letting out his obvious blush.

Sivaangi: Neenga just pechu matum dhan, Ashwineyy... Ivlo varshama ungala paakren? Enaku theriyadha??

Sivaangi badly wanted to tease him. She enjoyed when he opened up his naughty side to her. She was now in his trap.

Ashwin: Ohh... Apo ithana varshama unaku theriyadha Ashwin uh naaliku kaatren!!!

Sivaangi: Adhayum paakalam.

She smirked and got up to leave to the bed, but was pulled back by a strong arm around her waist.

Sivaangi stumbled and fell back, only to be perfectly settled on his lap, cocooned in his embrace. The small woman was completely hidden inside his broad chest.

She left out a soft gasp and her breath quickened. Her heartbeats were audible as they were in a state which was about to explode.

He bent down and his lips now brushed her ear shell.

Ashwin: Why are you shivering?
He whispered in his base voice, to which she shuddered.

Sivaangi: Ashwin... Please enna vidunga. She whispered back.

Ashwin: Na unna pudikave ilaye ma.. Ne dhan en madila ukkandhurka !!

He kept an innocent face and looked at her. Sivaangi quickly got back to normal and realised that she wasn't in his arms, anymore. She turned back to look at him , who shrugged.

She hit chest , fisting her palms and ran away from him to hide her blush. Ashwin grinned widely and hit the back of his head, still not out of their intoxicating proximity.

~

Lakshmi: Ashwin... Enaku late aachu..I'm leaving.. ava inum thoongitu dhan irukka.. nee disturb pannadha.. morning breakfast iruku.. lunch neeye cook panni kudu..avala velai vangadha..

Ashwin: Maa.. maa..podhum podhum.. I'll take care of her. Na paathukama vera yaaru pathupa avala?

He blurted out and bit his to tongue and looked at his mom, who had a teasing glance.

Lakshmi: Enna sonna???

Ashwin: Adhu... Ma.. adhan ipo veetla enna thavara yaaru iruka?? Apo na dhana paathukanum?? Adhan sonen.. Paaru epo paathaalum neeyum avalum ipdi kettadhave yosikringa!!!