Serenity - 2

Thankyou is an understatement 🙂💜

As per jerryjonah 's suggestion .

A small and most probably the final sequel of It was you, Always! 🙂

---------------

It was hight time now , but Ashwin refused to leave his pout .

He has been pouting since evening , as his wife , Alankrita refused for a match on his PS .

Ashwin : Evening veladalam nu dhana ma sonna? He asked pouting .

Alankrita : Ayooo Ashwineyy .. I have work . Na enna ungala maari chumma irukena ?

Ashwin : Apo ne munnadiye sollirkanum ... Evlo aasaiya irundhen theriyuma ???

Alankrita : Sorry Ashwineyy ..

When she was about to talk , her phone rang , she stood up slowly holding on to her , 9 month old grown up belly , and she went away with the call , leaving him alone .

Ashwin : Paathu maaa ..
He said , but that reached deaf ears.

Ashwin : Unaku epome un velai dhan mukkiyam .

Little Dhruv who was asleep all this woke up , seeing his beloved Dad , pouting .

He woke up from his sleeping posture and went near his Dad and poked his small index finger on Ashwin's back .

Ashwin turned towards Dhruv , pouting .

Dhruv : Enachu Achuney ( Enaachu Ashwineyy ) asked little Dhruv , placing his small palms on his dad's big face .

Ashwin : Paaru baby .. un amma enkooda velada varen nu sollitu varave ila .

Dhruv didn't know what to do , he instead blinked at him with his grape eyes .

Ashwin pulled him to his lap and spoke softly .

Ashwin : Irundhalum paavam da .. Evlo velai Amma ku !

He thought of the day , when he knew that he was going to be a dad , again!

Little Dhruv came running towards him , but he hadn't noticed what he was wearing .

Alankrita , then took Dhruv in her arms , and showed him Dhruv's tshirt .

The tshirt had the words 'I am being promoted to a big brother'.