Twenty questions! - 2

"Ayoooo😂😂😂😂" sivaangi was out of breath due to her continuous pleats of laughter.

Sivaangi: Nejama va Ashwineyy???

He nodded with a pout . (That face when he cracks an appalam in adipoli🙈)

Sivaangi: Nejama ve ungala apdi dhan koopduvangala?

He kept the same face again.

Sivaangi: Ayee Ashwineyy! She fell back again holding onto her stomach , while he remained pouting for a longtime.

Sivaangi: Aana en ungaluku KICHU nu peru vechanga? She asked suppressing her laugh.

Ashwin: Therile ma .. chinna vayasule koopda aarambichanga .. inum adhaye continue panranga 🥺.

Sivaangi: Seri seri .. apdi irukadhunga!!!

Ashwin: Irundhalum ne enne romba kalaikre ma.

Sivaangi: Seri vidu Ashwineyy.. unne na kalaikama vera yaaru kalaikka pora?

Ashwin: Ipo oore kaalaichutu dhan irukum. He said looking at his Insta story.

Sivaangi: Evlo naal dhan nammalum uruttuvom .. konjam avangalum urutti veladattum.

Ashwin: Seri now it's my turn.

Sivaangi was a bit scared as it was obvious he would take a revenge but the rowdy in her didn't let her down. "Seri kelunga" she replied courageously.

Ashwin: If we were trapped on an island for 2 days, how would you spend those 2 days with me?

She widened her eyes as it was completely bizzare for her because her man never opened up any ambiguous things.

Sivaangi: Perusa enna panna porom .. unga kooda apdiye suthi paathute.. nalla saaptutu .. time spend pannuvom!

Ashwin: I'm not satisfied with this answer.

Sivaangi: Aye Ashwineyy .. na dhan answer soliten le .. idhukum mele enna?

Ashwin: Game ode rules le ne dhan sonna .. answers elam satisfaction varle na dare pannanum nu. He shrugged.

Sivaangi: Seri enna pannanum sollunga!

He pulled her towards his lap , making her jerk. He had a mischievous smile on his face, which made her smile in disbelief. He slowly went near her ears . His beard was tickling her soft earlobes. He blew his hot breath onto her ears, which made her clutch his shirt and her eyes closed . He leaned over her and said ,

Ashwin: Iniku dinner neeye cook panni neeye saapdanum .

She opened her eyes wide and looked at him.

Sivaangi: Ashwineyy.. are you serious?

Ashwin: Aama ma .. podhuva mathavangaluku cook panni kudu nu kepanga ... Aana ne cook panni kuduthadha saapta adhu unaku ila enaku dhan dare! So cook and eat !

Sivaangi instead of replying , bit his cheeks and ran away from his hold , while he was wincing in pain. He started chasing her and she threw all the things that was in reach to her hands. Together, they were clumsy and their home was a complete mess.

Both were not ready to forgive eachother. All that they wanted was a sweet revenge.

Sivaangi entered the kitchen and made her favourite Dosas' and his favourite tomato chutney. Soon the smell of onions and tomatoes which were being sauted in fresh coconut oil filled his nostrils. He felt home. He was indeed surprised that she made it in an ease.

Soon she took out a plate and placed some Dosas' and began eating infront of him. She moaned to the taste of her dish. Soon his tastebuds wanted to relish it , but she wasn't giving him.

"Nee dhana Ashwineyy sonna .. naaney panni naaney saapdanum nu" she said moving away from him , so that he couldn't reach her plate.

He kept a sad face and looked at her and she fed him , the next second. He closed his and left out a big sigh when he tasted it.

"En amma panra maariye iruku" he said . By the time baby tears were clouded in his eyes , but it had a satisfied look .

Sivaangi: Ungalukaaga dhan Ashwineyy .. idha mattum panna kathukitten.

He was living the feeling of being loved . He hugged her as she kept feeding him . He sighed as he felt the feeling of contentment in his life.

Soon , it was time for Ashwin's album release , but their game was still on , and he made her roll her eyes with all his silly questions like " Me or Arjun Das? " .. to which the answer was obvious but he wanted to hear it from her.

She asked him about his crush , to which he said about his crush during his college days who was actually his senior. While she gave him some scrutinizing looks.

She again asked him 'if he had the chance to be reborn as someone else then which person he would be' and he said he wanted to be 'Ranveer Singh' only for his female inspirational 'Deepika Padukone'.

She sighed, not knowing what to do!

They together watched his album song and she took a video his song and posted it as her Instagram story. She squealed in excitement on seeing him and encouraged him by patting his back.

It was time for her to leave . She hugged him , not wanting to go.
He kissed her a goodbye and dropped her. He came back and scrolled through his phone . It was now time for him to feel his peoples' love .

He was overwhelmed with all the love and he was still trending. He then checked her story and reshared it with a 'Thankyou 😃'.

Sivaangi saw this and made a cute pout. She was missing him already. She sent him a text 'Rowdy missing🥺'. It was ambiguous , ofcourse she missed him and he missed the word 'Rowdy' in his story.

He chuckled at her message and again shared her story with a caption ' Rowdy missing ama .. Ipo ok va' and he tagged her. She reshared it with three snowman emojis.

They both were giggling thinking of the poor condition of their fans , who were having a mild attack.

----------------

Chapter pudichurka???

Do vote and comment 🥰