Anabelle's make-up

Want a new story or shall I continue with these OS?👀

---------------

"Yosichu sollu, rowdy pei". He said as he poked her nose and walked away with a naughty smile.

The poor little Anabelle was yet to recover from what has happened. She stood still , having goosebumps all over her body.

The man, who happened to be her crush cum well-wisher proposed her. She never thought that he will be the one who would take the first big step.

She walked back to the set from the groom room. He saw her man who was laughing his heart out , teasing her brother. She loved watching him laugh. Who wouldn't?

The way his nose gets scrunched , showing all his teeth not bothering about how he looks , made her heart melt.

She blushed on the thought of how he proposed.

"Enne epome en amma dhan paathupanga.. aana ithana varsham enaku nu inga yarum ille... Ipo unkita kekren .. en vaazhkaile enne nalla paathuka ..enaku innoru Amma va varuviya?"

She was in trance , without noticing that he was standing behind her. She was smiling widely, absent minded. He stood there and placed his fore and middle fingers above her head , forming a V shape✌🏻. The pic was deliberately clicked and he mentally noted to frame the picture.

He slowly nudged his shoulder with hers. She jerked for a second and looked at him , ending up in an eye lock.

He moved his shaky hands to her face. Her placed his thumb on her lips. She felt an electric shock in her body. Her lips parted a little. She visibly shivered ,while her breathing was abnormal.

A sudden clap sound made them come out of their trance. It was time for the shoot to continue. They , as usual became well-wishers the moment the cameras' were rolling.

Soon the main task begun and their hindrance was to balance two glasses of colored water in a scale. She made him lose his balance , though he was already lost in her charms and he was asked to jump on a trampoline.

She wanted to see her man , happy. She was indeed the happiest woman , seeing her man happy. But her heart refused to make him jump alone. She left everything which held her back and made her way to him.

"Nanum varen .. Naanum varen" She screamed , making him tensed.

Neither he could hold her from falling nor he could enjoy wholeheartedly , for him being a protective man.

"Paathu ma ..paathu paathu" was the only thing he could say , while she was in her own world , living the moment.

They, together enjoyed their cooking session . Sivaangi was being a typical possessive woman ,while Sunita came up with 'punch' dialogues , while he enjoyed her possessiveness.

They then made it to the immunity round, but was left behind by a small difference in marks.

She left to the groom room , while Ashwin's eyes followed her. He slowly sneaked in along with her.

She was untying her red ribbon , while he stood watching her , leaning on the door, with his hands folded across his chest. She saw his image through the mirror and blushed.

"Nee indha makeup potrukave vendam ma.. you cheeks are already red". He said making her blush more.

She turned , facing him and scrunched her eyebrows. It was now her turn to make him blush.

She made her way to him with baby steps. His hands were now let loose. He straightened his back which was leaning earlier.

She held his left hand using hers and kept her right hand on his heart over his shirt.

This time , she didn't hear instead felt his heart beat. His heart thudded against her small palm. The nerves on her inner palm and his heart matched their beats.

He was visibly blushing , so was she. She tip-toed and reached his neck, while he bent a little awaiting for something special.

Her hot breath was now fanning his bearded cheek. His another hand encircled her waist , protectively.

She reached his earlobe.

"I am ready to be your Amma , Ashwin". She whispered.

He left out a small smile , while some pearl of tears came out from his she'll eyes.

She looked at him , as a drop of his tear landed on her cheek. That was when she realised even she had tears. Their tears were mixed and still flowing through their magnetic eyes.

He bent down further and enclosed her for a bear hug . He lifted her to his height and burried his face on her neck.

She then caressed her face with his.

After spending a Romantic moment, they moved back to the sets to bid byes'.

That was when Pugazh noticed that Ashwin had the Anabelle's make-up on his face. His cheeks had the red blush and his lips were partly in the deepest shade of red. Sivaangi was now all clean as she removed all her make-up.

"Enna maapla .. paapa ulla kootitu poi makeup potu vittala?" asked Pugazh giving his trademark looks.

Ashwin at first didn't understand what he meant , while Sivaangi was laughing hard.

She then took a pocket mirror and showed his face and he had a bewildered expression.

He quickly ran back to the grooming room to clean himself , whereas the bro-sis duo laughed like there's no tomorrow.

Poor Pugazh still thought that she did Ashwin's make-up but never knew the way how she did.

------------

Liked it??

Do vote and comment 🥰

Suggest me ideas for new OS 🙈.