I will wait for you

It was 3 am in the morning when an overtired Ashwin reached his house. It wasn't home anymore, without her . He missed her. She was a part of him. He felt his soul being away from his body , when she wasn't with him.

He wanted her care . He wanted her embrace. He wanted her to be there whenever he was worn-out. All that he needed was her warmth and her smell where he felt home. Even he wanted to hear her heartbeats which were his medicine . Her tiny little hands which caress his silky smooth hair were in need for him. Her lap was afterall his safest place . He groaned when he realised he's all alone and he couldn't get any signs of comfort from his wife.

He took a hot shower and laid back on his bed , skipping his dinner. He had no interest in anything. Even his PS seemed to be boring. His eyelids were heavy due to the continuous shoot for the past two days.

'Ne mattum inga irundhurndha enne ipdi sogama thoonga vitruka maata maa'. He thought in his mind and he slept unknowingly.

He jerked up in the morning , feeling a heavy shake. He thought it to be a mild earthquake. He opened his swiftly and looked at the fuming little woman infront of him.

"Sanda potta .. apdiye vandhuduvingala??? Vandhu samadhaanam padutha matingala??" She fumed

"Maa .. adhu.." Ashwin dragged his words.

" Ponga ponga .. neenga pannadhuku ungala na enna panren nu mattum paarunga".
She moved away from the bed and walked away from the room.

"Iniku you have a tough job da Ashwineyy" . He sighed as he followed her.

"Sivaangi maaaa..." He whined , as he heard some noise from the kitchen.

She threw a bowl , which came flying towards him and he caught it at the right time.

"Maa .. please na solradhu kelu". He pleaded .

He walked towards her and stood before her , having his hands clutching onto his ears and kept a puppy face with a cute pout.

"I'm sorry maa".

She melted at that moment , but refused to give up. She couldn't leave him so easily.

Sivaangi: Nethiku dinner saaptingala?

He gave a 'thiruttu muzhi' as he knew what's coming next.

Sivaangi: Ethana vaati sollirkken Ashwineyy? Sapdama thoongadhinga nu??

Ashwin: Enaku ne ilama thaniya saapda pudikala ma..

She gave him a punch and tried preparing breakfast and fed him , while he ate to his satisfaction. She loved pampering him , but she wanted to know what he does to make her calm.

Sivaangi: Enaku innum kovam pogala.

Ashwin: Seri okay .. sollu na enna panna en baby ku?

Sivaangi: Enaku beach ku poganum!

Ashwin: Innum en wait panre ... Go get ready!!

Sivaangi: Hello .. poganum na chumma ila .. neenga enne thookitu poganum!

His eyes widened which was very obvious, but he still managed to accept as he wanted to make her happy.

They drove to the beach and the moment he stepped down , she was in his arms. Everyone were looking at them , time to time.

She smirked at the girls , who gave a disbelieved look as their boyfriends never did this , not in public maybe.

He carried her for some time and placed her on a stone bench on the pavement.

Ashwin: Ipo happy uh madam ku?

Sivaangi: Enaku inum kovam pogala!

Ashwin: Vere enna dhan di pannanum?

Sivaangi: Neenga unga health uh ozhunga pathukanum .. correct time ku saapdanum .. na ille nu feel panna koodathu.. neenga epome happy uh irukanum . Idhelam neenga panna mattum dhan en kovam pogum.

He pinched her nose and kissed her cheeks and gave an assurance that he would all these.

Sivaangi: Ashwineyy .. icecream vangi tharingala?

He smiled and stood up and bought an icecream and turned back only to find her missing.

He smiled in pain . This wasn't the first time for him. Everytime he came here , she would do this to him.

'These are the happy days of my life , Ashwineyy' she often said whenever they're together in this beach.

He sat on the stone bench alone , having the icecream in his hands which was melting second by second.

He took his phone and looked at her picture and kissed her.

He waited for her to comeback  and to get the icecream from him in the place where she passed away six months ago.

--------------

Endings are not always happy. I'm extremely sorry for this chapter.

I don't know who needs this .. but , Life has to move on 💜.