You taste coffee

A random OS inspired from yesterday's rain. Sorry if it is boring 😅.

Advance Happy Diwali 🥳💜

-----------------

It was a lazy Sunday morning , when she was woken up by the melancholic music of the rain drops that patted the Earth. The sky was clouded enough , making it appear Kohl dark. Droplets of water were sprinkled all over the glass window of her bedroom.

The continuous tapping sound of the rain  drops were in rhythm matching her heart beats.

She turned aside to see the heart warming sight in her life. Her man was lying beside her , his face placed on the crook of her neck, his hands and legs tangled over her. She was completely wrapped up by his 5' 11 figure.

She set her gaze on him. His manly face turned out to be a baby while he's asleep. His rugged beard ,which would often give her a sweet irritation when they kiss , was actually an addiction to her. His babyish pink lips were the ones she could rely on for the rest of her life.

She blushed on the thought of how his hearty lips gets pressed on her plumped ones.

She was melting in admiration just like the raindrops melt and collide with the mud. He is her Earth where she could pour her rain of love onto him.

The thin gold chain crawled up on his nape beneath his Adam's apple. His sharp looks always made her go weak on her knees.

She kept her chin above his head and turned around giving him a motherly embrace. She smiled as she felt her whole life , content.

His whole body shrunk as he hid himself within her. His hands traced her bare back. The red thread in his hands was tickling her. His soft hair moved along with the waves of wind that hit him.

He placed his head close to her heart, which was his safe place , his home. Her heart's rate wasn't normal. She felt that it could explode anytime. He then nuzzled his nose on her neck, making her giggle.

"Endhirichutingala?" she asked as she traced his hair.

"Hmm.. I heard you heart beats .. peaceful uh endhirichuten". He said as he pulled her to a bear hug, where she ended up leaning on his bare chest.

"Seri .. evlo neram ipdi bed laye irukradha plan?" She played with his gold chain as she spoke.

"Iniku full uh ipdiye irukalam". He replied.

"Aana enaku pasikudhe" she pouted making him sigh.

They then woke up to have their morning coffee. He covered himself and her in a thick duvet. Their body heat kept them warm from the chilling weather.

Nam Porvaikulle Mei Veppamaga

They slowly walked towards their balcony, gently pushing away their 'snowflake' beaded curtain. It dangled as it swayed along with the wind.

He sat with her on his laps and they together inhaled the natural scent of Earth. She leaned back , resting her head on his shoulders, while he secured her with his arms around her waist. He kissed her cheeks and her revealing collarbone.

Nam Kalai Velai Men Muththamaga

She shrunk immediately due to shyness. She placed her chin on her shoulder and blushed. He smiled at her shyness. He then raised her chin with his forefinger and met her eyes.

He doesn't know what's more attractive in this world than her eyes. To him ,she is his wonder. Should he thank the heavens for creating this angel or should he thank the Gods' for bringing her into his life?

He felt himself as a man of charm when he saw him in her eyes. Even the mirrors' were ashamed , as it never showed his charm like her eyes did.

His deep look reached her soul, while she closed her eyes and leaned in. He placed his icy pink lips on her soft ones.

Va Kadhal Seivom Poruththamaga

It was divine. They melted together in the kiss. Is this how we feel pleasure? The kiss made them realise what they meant in eachothers' life. Their lips spoke the language which could never be  spoken with words. They broke the kiss after a while.

"You taste coffee" he said and her cheeks were painted red.

He then kissed her forehead and she leaned back to his chest , looking down at the deserted highway road from their high-rise apartment.

"Ipdiye ingaye irundha podhuma?" She asked. Deep inside even she doesn't want to move.

"Enaku vaazhka full uh irukanum ipdiye"he said as he tightened his grip around her.

Neengamal Iruppom Viruppamaga

She smiled.

"I love you, Sivaangi ma" .

"You complete me , Ashwineyyy".

-----------

Chapter pudichurka???

Do vote and comment 🥰