Punishments

Hope y'all are safe💜

Badly waiting for ESP 😭💜👑

As per kowsalya14 's suggestion 🥰💜

--------------

He was restlessly walking around his home, being tensed. She's being late, she must have been here before two hours. She wasn't picking up his calls as well. He was twisting the red thread in his hand as he was too anxious. That was when his door bell rang.

He rushed to get the door, only to see his little woman , completely wet. Water was dripping from all over her body. Her hair were stuck to her face. Her red crop tee stuck to her body, revealing her curves. He tried hard not to lose his control and to scare her at the very beginning of their home date.

"Enne apdi paakadhe Ashwineyy.. morning le irundhu evlo thadaigal thaandi vandhen theriyuma?" Said his little girl.

"En? Gate vazhiya varama wall eri gudhichu vandhiya??" He asked.

"Enna veladringala Ashwineyy".

"Ile ma .. unkita kelvi kekren" he said to ease the tension and as usual laughed for his own JOKE.

"Seri seri .. sollu ma enaachu" he replied again sensing her slowly changing into a mini Chandramukhi.

"Morning endhirichadhe late ma .. driver anna vere ile.. cab book pannen.. adhuvum late.. vazhile car breakdown aachu.. nalla mazha.. vere cab kedaikave ile.. seri enna aanalum paravaale nu solli auto le vandhuten"she spoke in a single breath.

"Ma.. maa relax!! First ukkaru" he said and went inside to take a towel and dried her hair, while she kept looking at her adorable man.

His concerned face suddenly changed into a frown and she knew what was coming on the way. She stopped him way before he could start his 'Three hour' lecture for her being two hours late.

"Ashwineyy.. ne enaku enna punishment venaalum kudu... Aana please advice mattum aarambikadhinga". She said earning a glare from him which soon turned into a mischievous look.

"Okay .. unaku Kandippa punishment iruku! Iniku full uh na enna solreno ne adhellam pannanum.. without any objections .. Deal?"

She agreed to his plans without knowing what a 'Naughty' Ashwin was about to do.

"Seri go change" he said.

"Aana .. na last time vandhapo I wore my spare clothes which were in your home. I don't have any new ones". She replied.

He gave a cheeky smile and handed over his tee which looked oversized on her.

She came wearing his tee alone, making him to lose every ounce of his self control. Her hair strands were mildly wet.

She adjusted her loose tee and looked at him. There was a sweet tension between them.

Vandhaai oru nodiyil vizhiyile
Thandhaaru oru puyale uyirile
Kottum mazhai thuliyin naduvile
Kollum unadhu azhagil muzhuginen.

His intensified looks created a havoc in her insides.

She slowly moved away from the living room to get a gaze of the never ending love story of the couple- The Sky and the Rain.

He walked towards her and slid his hand on her slender waist and tickled her. She elbowed him.

"Punishment iruku.. nyabagam iruku le? C'mon I need a kiss rn".

She slowly leaned on to him , placing her arms around his neck.

He pulled his head back, making her frown. She then forcefully pulled him for a demonically passionate kiss.

.
.
.
.
.

"Ashwineyy.... No wayyy".

"Punishment is punishment". He said

"But..."

"En closet le iruku.. I want you to drape a saree!!". He said

"I don't know how to..."

"I'll help". He says.

"Onnum theva illa" she said and came out dressed in a rust red laced beaded saree and indeed she was extremely hot.

.
.
.
.
.

"Konjam right side ... Yes!! Picture perfect.. ipo idha post pannu ma".

She grinned widely from ear to ear thinking about the picture but ended up gasping in disbelief.

He has took a picture of her like a school girl having pigtails using filters. The next one was her having bunny ears.

"Apo ivlo neram idhan eduthingala?"

"Come on .. seri post poda vendam.. ne enna pannalum cute nu comments varum.. story eh podu" he said casually.

"Adhellam mudiyathu Ashwineyy".

"Ipo nee podalena inum neraya podanum". He said.

She quickly posted the two pictures in her story.

.
.
.
.
.

She saw him seriously immersed in his phone. She peeked in to look what it was and widened her eyes.

He was browsing ' Cute punishments for girlfriends' on a website so damn seriously.

She walked away to their room being offended ,playfully.

She decided to scroll her phone and a post caught her eyes.

Ashwin has posted a picture of her on his page with a caption 'This relationship shouldn't be a secret anymore'.

She ran back to him , where he stood with his arms wide open and she threw herself in his arms.

"I love you so much Ashwineyy".

.
.
.
.
.

"Maa ... Enna maa panni vechurka??"

" Sorry Ashwineyy.. ne matum ennode ugly pics story poda sonna le.. andha kovathula naane un account le poi unnoda indha picture potuten.... Sorry Ashwineyy 🥺".

It was a picture of Ashwin wearing a saree and female make-up which was once clicked while he was trying to pacify an angry Sivaangi.

-------------

Chapter pudichurka???

Do vote and comment 🥰