Kothamalli

"Hi sivaangi.. Na idha solliye aaganum .. ne avlo Azhagu... Sheii .. Vendam da Ashwineyy .. Idhu already Suriya sir sollitaaru ..ne vere try pannu".

It has been two days since Ashwin did a trial scene to propose his lady love , Sivaangi.

Sivaangi, being his biggest and bubbly cheer leader , Ashwin couldn't help but to fall in love with her. She was indeed his kutty pattas.

He watched the Finale episode of Cook with Comali the other day , where she was sharing her feelings about the show's end and made a sweet complaint " Anga avaru adhukooda theriyama kothamalli eduthutu irukaru".

Ashwin who saw that was in a laughter riot , but he understood how much he meant to her.

"Endha oru expectation um ilama ivlo anbu kudukradhukum oru manasu venum .. You're so lucky da Ashwineyy". He patted his back , himself.

"Achuuu .. seekram vaa da .. ponnu veetla ellarum wait panitu irupanga .. avangale wait panna vekka koodathu". Ashwin's mom screamed , disturbing his romance mood.

He wore a traditional attire and looked at the mirror , and he fell in love with himself.

"Nee oru azhagan daww Ashwineyy ". He set his hair and pulled out his collar , giving himself a typical South Indian maapillai look.

He checked his phone after a long time since yesterday night , which was already flooding with notifications. He knew who it was .

Kumareyyyyyy .. naaliku enga veetu varingalaame? Amma sonnanga!!!

Seri paravaale .. varumbo macroons matum kondu vanga podhum! Aama... Edhukaaga varinga?

Odane edhachu kaaranam irundha dhan varanuma ma nu keka poringa? Neenga epo venalum varlam .. vanga vanga.

Aana oru condition .. inga vandhu PS velada koodathu.. enkooda time spend pannanum.. okay???

Seri Manna.. I feel sleepy. Good night !!

Inumma neenga en msg pakala? Good morning Manna.

Eppo varinga inga ???

He was happy and shocked at the same time. It is completely a new feeling for him. He always wanted someone to pamper him. He was and he is the pet of his family but a tiny little woman who eventually became his mom , came all the way unexpected in his life. He was a matured man to the world,but he was a kid only to her. He longed for her embrace. He longed for her love but he was yet to confess. He thought this would be the perfect chance to propose his feelings to her.

He took his family along with him to her home and it was a formal 'Ponnu paakre function'.

Everyone except Sivaangi knew that it was their official bridal visit .

Ashwin and his family were welcomed warmly by the Krishnakumars'. Ashwin roamed his eyes throughout her home ,on not finding her.

On the other hand , Sivaangi who was unaware of this , came hopping down in her tee and tracks , her hair on top in a messy bun. She almost had a panic attack on seeing Ashwin's Mom and Dad. She stumbled on her step and held on to the railing for the support.

Everyone were in a laughter riot watching their little lady getting shocked. Ashwin almost stood up from his seat on seeing her stumble , but remained still as he knew everyone would tease him .

"Sivaangi .. poi ready aayitu vaa .. elarum vandhurkanga la" said Sivaangi's mom , patting her head.

She gave an embarassing smile to everyone and ran back to her room as fast as she could.