Pazhaya aalu

"No Ashwin , I think I can't do this ... Let's end this . Enaala idhuku mela indha relationship uh munnadi kondu poga mudiyathu. I'm done". Stream of tears flowed through her eyes , when Sivaangi said this to her love.

"Please ma. Let's take it slowly. I need you in my life. Please Sivaangi.. enala nee ilama iruka mudiyathu ma. I'll adjust .. unaku pudicha maariye na nadandhukren .. aana please enna vitu poidadhe". Ashwin sobbed helplessly infront of her.

Sivaangi: What's done is done , Ashwin. Ellarum sonnadhu unmai dhan .. I was behind you, but you never managed to look at me properly. Na dhan unga pinnadi love nu solli suthunen . But you... Neenga enna panninga enaku ? Unga velaiye matum pathutu poite irundhinga .. I wasted my life on you.

Ashwin: I understand ma .. I shouldn't have done that . I know I avoided you. But , please ma . I realised my mistake . Please let me rectify this. Enaku ore oru chance kudu . I love you Sivaangi. And that'll remain forever .

Sivaangi: You know what ? Loving you was probably the biggest mistake of my life. I wish not to see you , even if I take a rebirth. Goodbye, Ashwin .

Saying this , she walked past him as fast as she could. She didn't notice the big yellow truck zooming on the way .

Her eyes were blurred with tears. She felt a heavy pain on her heart. She felt her world collapsing in front of her . She was helpless , the one whom she thought to be her everything, is no one to her , today.

She walked through the road and when she was about to cross the road , the big yellow truck neared her .

THUD

She fell on the ground . But , she wasn't hit by the truck . She was safe , in HIS arms . She slowly opened her eyes , only to meet the most concerned ones. She was on the ground, caged in his arms . His eyes shed a dam of tears , looking at her.

"I won'tet you go .I need you , Sivaangi" . He sobbed as he hugged her tight.

CUT !!!!!!!!!

"Wonderful shot!!!". Exclaimed the satisfied director.

It has been , 3 months now , Ashwin and Sivaangi were assigned in a new movie , their first movie.

Director : Brilliant , Sivaangi! I never expected you to act .. I'm sorry you just lived the character.

Sivaangi: Thankyou so much sir.

Director: Ashwin ... Solave vendam . You're a born actor. I'm sure this would be a hit . After all , your Jodi is a super hit and evergreen.

They smiled , looking at eachother.

Ashwin and Sivaangi went back to their caravan , after a day of tiring work. The moment they reached the caravan , Ashwin hugged her from back.

Ashwin : I'm proud of you , Rowdy!!!

Sivaangi: Thanks Ashwineyy... Elam ungaloda training le dhan pannen. But enaku indha scene pudikave ila . Adhu epdi na ungala vitutu poven???

Ashwin: Adhu just story dhana ma? En rowdy epome enaku dhan. Adhayum meeri nee poi dhan paaren . Enna nadakum nu apo kaatren.

Sivaangi: Enna pannuvinga? She giggled.

Ashwin: Na ipdi sollitu irukamaaten. Senju kaatuven ma.

Sivaangi: Apdiyaa??? Neenga pazhaya aalu Ashwineyy. Perusa enna pannida poringa???

Ashwin: Vendam ma.. na chumma iruken . Don't make me wild.

Sivaangi: Ada enna pa neenga . Dialogue matum nalla pesuvinga.

Poor Sivaangi didn't know that she actually woke a sleeping tiger in him up.

Ashwin pulled her towards him , her heart fluttered, but she still tried composing herself and pretended to be a Rowdy.

He slowly played with her small fingers , then reached her arms. She felt shivers in her. His hands reached her nape and his thumb caressed her cheeks. She was melting , each second , while her cheeks were painted red .

Ashwin: Oye! He spoke huskily.

She hummed in response , unable to speak. Her cheeks were hurt of blushing .

He slowly neared her and was about to kiss her.

"Apppaaaaaaaaaaa" , a cute little voice , made them jerk.

It was 'Asha sivaangi Ashwin' , their four year old symbol of love.

Sivaangi took her in embrace and kissed baby Asha's face , still on Ashwin's lap.

Ashwin hugged his girls and gave them each a kiss.

" Inga enna panre baby??" Asked Ashwin , while resting his head on Sivaangi's shoulders.

Asha: Appa amma ve paathu romba neram aachu .. adhan baby odi vandhuten. She said widening her apple eyes , same as her mom.

Both couldn't help , but go awe over her words.

Asha: Appa .. Na varumbo enna paninga amma ve?

Now , both were running out of answers. Sivaangi looked at Ashwin , suppressing her smile . While he looked helpless , giving an embarassing smile.

Sivaangi: Sollunga Ashwineyy .. adhan baby kekra le?

When he was struggling to find a reason , an assistant came to his rescue saying that director wanted to meet him . He thanked all the Gods' and ran to meet the director while the girls giggled.

After the pack-up , the three drove back to their home.

Ashwin and Sivaangi were lying on the bed , while Ashwin's mind went back to something.

He turned towards her and kissed her forehead. Little Asha , who was pretended to be asleep , jumped over him and asked "Appa neenge enaku inum answer solave ila.. Amma ve enna panninga?" .

He sighed and said "Un amma ku na pazhaya aalu illa nu kaatunen".

It was now the girls' time to tease him . They giggled looking at him and said "Pazhaya aalu dhan" at the same time.

------------------------

Chapter pudichurka???

Do vote and comment!!!!