Chapter Three

While I had seen my aunt, I had gone to the truck, as, I had gotten into the truck, while we had gone to the local Sushi place, where I ordered some water without any ice, some Jasmine Green  Tea, along with an eight piece of both raw & cooked sushi, which; I had eaten every bit of; as my aunt was utterly surprised & amazed, as she had barely eaten her food.  After we had finished eating, we had gone back to what the locals, had called, The Square, as the places of businesses' that ran together, looked as if they ran into a square shape. As I had been told to meet my aunt, strictly at four-thirty sharp, I had said to her that I would, as I had made my way back to the coffee shop, with my things, then; that's when I had heard a howling sound, as, I had been in the coffee shop, ordering my Chai-Latte', with a nice frothy bit of Soy Milk, as; I was allergic to dairy, if I had too much of it.  While I had typed my story, I had seen Fenris sit beside me, while I had only ignored him; until, I had realized what was going on, Fenris was following me; & I don't mean once, I mean constantly following me; which creeped me out a little, as I have never had a young man pay attention to me, that was until now. I finally asked Fenris, "why are you following me?" "Because, I'm here to protect you."  "Also, I like you."  Fenris  had told me, while I had become excited; as, I had a man that actually liked me, & didn't run away from me, however; I wondered if my newfound friend, would still accept me, if I were to tell him about The Real Me, if I were to show him The Real Me.  As Fenris could see the fear in my eyes, he whispered in my ear, "what's the matter, my friend?" While I had seen that Fenris had seen the fear in my eyes, I had told him; in a whisper, "if you follow me upstairs to the bookstore, I will tell you my secret." "After I tell you, you must promise me, that you'll accept me, for who I really am." While I had finished my drink, I had gotten my things, & had gone back to the bookstore; with Fenris trailing behind me, like a lost puppy. Once at the bookstore, I had gone upstairs, with my things; I had sat down, then; had told him about how I was adopted, & had told him that I was a real witch, Wiccan; if you will, & how I was actually not human; but, in fact, a Demi-Goddess; as I was The Daughter of Thor. While telling him this, I expected him to run away; just like everyone else, however, this wasn't the case. Fenris had told me, that he was in fact; The Werewolf King of The North.  While I had become very shocked; I had been amazed that I was in the presence of an actual werewolf, much less; The Werewolf King of The North.  As Fenris & I spoke we had promised to keep each other's secret, we had enjoyed being at the bookstore with each other, until it was four-twenty. While I had promised to meet Fenris tomorrow, I had gone to The Law Firm, where my aunt worked; while waiting in the front office, as the lady at the front, had told my aunt that I was in the front; as my aunt had told me, to wait in the front, as we were going out to eat, as a family, tonight, and, that she would be ready to go in ten minutes.