Chapter Thirteen

As I had shot the other two arrows', I had been shocked, amazed, & proud of myself; for getting all three arrows perfectly, onto the target. "Oh my gosh!" "I had no idea I would be so good at something I've never even considered trying, until; now."  I told my father, as his face had hardened to a grim look; while he told me, "I am going to teach you & Fenris the correct way to fight off these hunters, that way they will leave us alone, forever; that way we can finally live in peace & harmony, as we were always meant to be." "I want these hunters to be either behind bars in a jail cell, or punished, somehow, some way; after what they did to your mother!" I heard my father say angrily, with tears burning his eyes, at the thought of hearing a gunshot in the forest; then, finding my mother's lifeless body, on the forest floor; while crying, swearing revenge on the hunters'that had killed my mother, as well as; Fenris's father, when he was just a a few months  old. As Fenris had remembered the hunters that killed his father, his heart was full of revenge, as was mine; for my mother; whose innocent wolf blood was shed, because of hunters, who still believed Old Folklore & were religious; which is who & what, despised; with a passion. As I had allowed my father to train me, I had been surprised that Fenris had actually obeyed my father, while allowing himself to be trained beside me; when it came to The Art of War. Also, with my father's help, Fenris & I had gotten stronger after three to four weeks of training, which, I actually enjoyed. To be honest, my favorite part of training was fencing, magic, along with Hand-To-Hand Combat, when it came to training with Fenris; as well as, my Father; Tyr, The God of War, I had enjoyed our Training Sessions; however, I knew that the training that Fenris & I had from my father, was not for fun; but, to prepare us for when we needed to protect ourselves, & to get revenge, on my mother, & when it came to Fenris; he wanted revenge for his father. As my birthday had approached, my father had told me that it was time to show everyone in Asgard & my New Wolf Family, what I could do; if I was really worthy to one day follow in either my father or mother's footsteps; & become either part of Fenris's Wolf Pack, a.k.a., The Wolf Bane Pack, or; join my father in Asgard, or Valhalla. As I had seen three hooded men, that were not the wizards', I had seen; in the bookstore, I had seen that they had weapons; as well as, cages, I had known that these were the men, that killed my mother, twenty-nine in a half years ago.  As I had turned into my werewolf form, I could see my ears going back, my teeth showing, & my claws; ready for the battle, the battle to protect my pack; also, I was ready to get revenge for my father, for Fenris, for myself; as I had readied myself for what I had wanted to see in real life; not just in the books I read as a child, teen, Young Adult, & Adult. I had been ready for a battle, if not a war. I had also readied myself for bloodshed, along with gore; that is, if there was going to be bloodshed & gore.