Chapter Five

As my aunt, uncle, cousin, along with myself, had gotten out of the truck, & back into the house; I had gone to my room, with my things, while shutting the door; & getting ready for bed. As I had gone to sleep, while listening to my music on my phone, I had heard the howling of wolves'; which no longer scared me, & while listening to the wolf's lullaby, that; I thought was strictly for me, I had instantly fallen asleep. While I was asleep, I dreamt that I was in The Forbidden Forest, as I had sneaked out of the town; very quietly, where, I met  Fenris, as I had been asked to be his mate, as he had been searching for me for thirty years; & he had finally found me, & he wasn't letting me go, ever. As I had tried to escape, Fenris had caught me, as; I was scared, as he bared his teeth at me, while saying; "you're staying here!" "You're actually one of us." "Just take a look at yourself, then; tell me that I am lying."  As I had taken a good look at myself, I could see that King  Fenris  was right, I had become a female werewolf; &, I was suddenly scared, as my ears had perked up; while I heard Fenris tell us all to make our way back to the deepest, most hidden part of The Forbidden Forest, as we had all obeyed him; while I had begun to growl, as, I could see hooded men with weapons, & cages. Somehow, some way, I had known these men, although, I hadn't ever met them; & didn't care to meet them, as my instincts; especially, my animal instincts, had told me that these men were Monster & Witch Hunters', also; that these men were a threat to all of us, & that they needed to be stopped, in order for all of us, especially Fenris  & I, to live normally; without becoming an annoyance to the people of The City; in The City of Minnesota. Once I had heard myself growling in my sleep, I had howled; as my aunt had awakened me, while asking; what was going on with me, as I hadn't the slightest idea as to what she was talking about, until; she had told me that I was growling & howling like a dog; & if everything was going to be alright.  As I had assured my aunt that I was alright, she had told me, "if you need me, just come into my room & get me; now, goodnight, again." While my aunt had gone out of my room, & had shut the door, I had tried to go back to sleep, but couldn't; so, I stayed up, until five a.m., also, I swear I could feel myself morphing into a female, white, adult, Timber Wolf, while stopping myself from howling; or barking, as my eyes had changed from an Ocean Blue, to a Dark Blue, to almost green, as my eyes glittered in the night.