Chapter Four

While I had waited for my aunt, I had read one of my new books, as I had noticed that my computer bag was unzipped, while I had zipped it, as I had put my things on the seat next to me. While I seen that it was starting to get dark, I could see that the street lights were coming on, as; I could also see that the shops were closed, as well as; Fenris, nowhere to be seen. While I had gotten into the red pick-up truck, as we had gone to pick up my Uncle Bob & Cousin Bobby (a.k.a. Robert), from home, while we had pulled into the garage, & we had gotten out of the truck; & into the house. While I had gotten ready & had brought my stuff with me, I had noticed a note that had been in one of my new books, & it was from Fenris; & it said this: dear Friend Diana, you mean more to me than you ever know, I think you are a very intelligent, wise, mature, accepting, & attractive girl. I think you are amazing, & I would like to know, would you be my best friend? P.s., I like you, as well as, how you are, keep using magic to make the world a more magical, beautiful place. Also, happy early birthday; signed, Fenris  Wolf Bane. While I had read the note, my heart had been filled with joy, as well as an unfamiliar feeling; as my stomach had turned into a knot & my hands were sweaty; as I could swear that, as I had kept the note, it made me feel something I had never felt in twenty-nine in a half years; when it came to boys & young man, & this feeling was called love. I was in love with Fenris, as I had hidden the note in my computer bag, while I had thought about Fenris the entire night; even as we had gone to the local Sushi Place, called Sushi Palace. While I had became quiet, I could see the look of confusion on my aunt's face, while she had asked me, what was on my mind; as I had been very quiet, which was very unlike me, while I had kept my secret crush on Fenris a secret; while saying to my aunt, "there's nothing wrong, I'm just tired, is all." While I had drunk my tea, that I ordered; after eating my sushi, I couldn't stop thinking about Fenris, as he was all I could think about.