⁰² HOMECOMING: i got a... lets call it a parasite?

𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙'𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖋𝖊! ━━━ ²
Infected

𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙'𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖋𝖊! ━━━ ²Infected

SCHOOL was over

SCHOOL was over... for the day, that is. All Midtown High students hurried out through the school's double doors, not wanting to spend any extra minute in that hellhole. Leo Reeves was one of those students, he pushed through the double doors and took a deep gulp of the scent of freedom. He climbed down the entrance stairs and as he did, he fetched out his headphones and plugged them into his phone, he put them on and pressed shuffle. One Dance by Drake started to play, which immediately boosted Leo's mood.

He set out on his way to New York City's Hospital. Leo was supposed to ride with Christian and Teagan since they had to meet up for dinner later today, but he decided he wanted to go for a walk.

And that's what he did.

After all, walking to his sister's job wasn't something new, he liked hanging out at the hospital. You see, people tend to dissociate, more often than not. Leo Reeves wasn't as insufferable as he usually comes across, it was all for the sake of fitting in, he liked to feel welcomed and loved. Outside of school, he turned into Leo, the island boy, in other words, less of a show-off. Adults weren't really impressed by it, unlike teenagers. They were mature and accepting, if they didn't like you they wouldn't make your life a living hell, they'll just stay out of your way.

Back in Samoa, Leo used to be a literal ball of sunshine, extremely serviceable and altruistic. But New York City managed to wrap its long and cold fingers around him, forcing him to toughen up and forget about Leo "The Island Boy". Sometimes Leo wonders how Leilani does it, she goes about her day not really caring about society, all her focus resided in her patients and family. The rest of the world was just noise to her, Leo wishes he was more like that, sometimes it's hard to keep up the facade, and other times he loses himself in it. And that's when he comes across as a jackass.

"Nope. Not today." Leo shook his head, pushing back all his intrusive thoughts, a common thing he does.

His sky-blue eyes glanced sideways before jogging across the street and making it safely onto the sidewalk. Furthermore, he made it to NYC Hospital, but he didn't take the main entrance and instead took a detour to the ER, where his neurosurgeon sister is most likely at. Leilani Reeves was truly an example to follow, after Ercole (the eldest Reeves) went MIA on his own family, Leilani took it upon herself to keep her family afloat. Though she wasn't the only one putting other people's needs before her own, Leo did too. After Ercole's mysterious disappearance their parents were crushed, they went nuts trying to find him or come up with some sort of coping excuse about his abrupt leave.